Apple ][

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Subway Diet

Re: Apple ][

Postby Subway Diet » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:10 am

Still can't get my head around the local Apple store being called Stormfront.
End of an Era

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:32 am

Billy Joel fans.
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Mournblade

Postby Mournblade » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:02 pm

Subway Diet wrote:Still can't get my head around the local Apple store being called Stormfront.

They will only sell you white-cased Apple products, which they claim are superior.

If you try to argue that black-cased Apple products are exactly the same hardware in a different coloured case, they'll throw you out of the store.

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Mournblade wrote:
Subway Diet wrote:Still can't get my head around the local Apple store being called Stormfront.

They will only sell you white-cased Apple products, which they claim are superior.

If you try to argue that black-cased Apple products are exactly the same hardware in a different coloured case, they'll throw you out of the store.
Was in there the other day buying a smart cover. Explains why they were charging £14.88 for it. ¬_¬

Ugh. Moving right along.

This iPad is awesome. For a digital sketch pad and casual media consumption device, it's amazing. Haha. Makes my old Surface Pro look like a postage stamp in comparison.

I did have a question for those more iOS savvy: Are there any scaling options for Safari? Everything looks like it's been scaled up 200% percent, and it looks kind of absurd on a huge screen. Perhaps there are other browsers that provide that option?
Fixing that one issue would make it damn near perfect.
End of an Era

Previous

Return to Technology & Hardware