Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Solitaire

Re: Trump

Postby Solitaire » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:53 pm

Subway Diet wrote:
Jez wrote:He didn't really say that stuff right? This is just a mock up joke?
The worst thing is that I wouldn't be surprised if it was real.

Edit:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... hael-wolff
I am so sorry, America. You've elected a mad man.

I don't know what to say anymore. Hawking is right, Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator in my country - it doesn't matter how stupid he is, he's smarter than most that elected him, which is good enough for them. I don't mean to sound apocalyptic but I wouldn't be surprised if our democracy is changed forevermore by this administration.

My signature is like a time capsule from the Wild West of the internet :o

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:26 am

Look on the bright side though Todd, those changes could be for the better. Surely post the orange goblin, nobody will want to risk such an uncontrolled liar in the hot seat again.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 pm

So now we have Shitholegate (yes I've seen it called that..)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42661435

In a meeting about immigration Trump referred to Africa and Haiti as shitholes. The White House didn't bother to deny it but once the inevitable anger appeared, Trump claimed he never said it, as he's want to do with most things. #-o

He's also cancelled a visit to the UK because Obama moved the previous embassy to another location and Trump hates everything Obama ever did.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:00 pm

Ironic that the plans to move the embassy were actually started during the Bush administration, it just took a long time to carry out. He knows that people would turn out in the streets to tell him to fuck off if he came over here and his ego can't take it.

The shithole fiasco is actually quite amusing. Nothing this guy says or does surprises me anymore so I'm quite enjoying seeing how he's going to put his foot in it next. It's more of a "he said what!? :lol:" reaction.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:14 pm

After the stuff from the book about him not wanting to win the election, I actually now wonder whether he's trying to get thrown out of office. He's probably having a wonderful time.
My face is tired.

Jez

Postby Jez » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:39 pm

This car crash goes from strength to strength it really does.

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:08 am

He is pretty clueless. The fact he does not understand the word discretion especially when you are President of the USA is baffling but we should have expected this. It is not so much that he speaks his mind, if every person of power did that we have WWIII pretty quick. He is such an idiot.

The US embassy thing is just an excuse. Anything Obama green lit he is automatically against.
Games playing : Max Payne 3 / Attila Total War

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:56 am

Achtung Englander wrote:The US embassy thing is just an excuse. Anything Obama green lit he is automatically against.

Just to add to the moron's stupidity, the embassy move was actually greenlit by Bush Jr before Obama came to power. Truth of it is he just knows we don't want his presence polluting our fair isle and will make it known should he try and come here. There was a great suggestion for a protest that I saw if he does get a state visit, which was for thousands of people to line the mall and moon the Edwin as he is driven up it. Thousands (sorry, I mean billions and billions) of naked british arses bared to show our contempt for the little prick.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Anyone catch the clips of the nutcases who protested Sadiq Khan's Fabian Society speech? They call themselves the White Pendragons and were there to support Trump, among calls for the Mayor to be arrested for being a Muslim and other such things.

We really are too tolerant towards intolerance aren't we. In an ideal world these people would be ejected from society entirely for not playing nice.

Jez

Postby Jez » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 pm

That might be intolerant of you :lol:

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:20 pm

Sort of the point I was making. Why should we tolerate people who quite clearly are incompatible of living within a tolerant and multicultural society? Zero tolerance towards intolerance. If you have dangerous views on the world and towards minorities why should you deserve to mix with people? Get rid of all the xenophobic, nationalistic nutjobs in this country and it would be a much nicer place I guarantee it.

Instead we give these people a platform, and it just festers and grows and infects more people and eventually you end up propagating a society half filled with racists. I genuinely think the Daily Mail should be banned.

One day the nation state will be viewed as an anachronism anyway. We're on the horizon of that already, another century and we will all be so closely connected via technology that our culture will be one huge melting pot of identities.

Jez

Postby Jez » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:31 pm

I was just trying to be ironic sorry.

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Games playing : Max Payne 3 / Attila Total War

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:41 am

The US government is now officially shutdown :lol:

....and hes blaming the Dems. :lol:
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:31 am

I was going to say "well everyone blames the other side", but:
It is the first shutdown ever to happen while the same party, the Republicans, controls Congress and the White House.

Oh. He's so unpopular even his own party can't agree with him?

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World