The PWF Bar - Gaping Void of the Internet - Ménage à Trois

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Mantis
Admin

Re: The PWF Bar - Gaping Void of the Internet - Ménage à Tro

Postby Mantis » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Never challenging people when they have views like that is the reason so many people hold such views. Obviously you moderate your response within the context of what they've said, but simply feeling awkward and ignoring the situation is just brushing the problem under the rug. And it is a big problem in this country.

I don't think you should be afraid to challenge anyone who says things like that, regardless of how tenuous your relationship with them is. If you're diplomatic enough then there's no reason it wouldn't have a positive outcome.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:12 pm

It's a lovely ideal, but the reality is often a lot more complex than that.
My face is tired.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:28 am

My wife went to see my 4yo's xmas play this morning (I went on Tuesday), and just received the following text:

"Child just vomited on the floor as they were coming in. They've all been taken out again. Sick everywhere!"

I guess I picked the right day :lol:
My face is tired.

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:02 am

:lol:

When I was 6 I was picked to play Santa in the Christmas play (not a traditional nativity), and I was understandably excited. I'd started with flu the morning of the play - as in proper knock-you-for-six flu rather than a cold - but I insisted that I HAD to be there. The show must go on, etc. I don't recall the next bit, but apparently I marched on stage with a hearty "HO HO HO!", stood there white as a sheet, then spun and collapsed backwards off the stage.

The next thing I remember is being carried through the playground at playtime with kids going "Santa's DEAD!"

My acting career never recovered.
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:08 am

:lol:

Tears over here
My face is tired.

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 am

Thanks to First Utilty for taking £250 out of our bank just a day after they promised us on the phone it would be no more than £100 as we pay more than we should each month to keep on top of it and were apparently £88 in credit. Good thing we got presents out of the way already but now we barely have any money for Christmas food. Merry Christmas you wankers. Indemnity claim coming your way today.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:48 am

At least if it's a direct debit indemnity the money will be back with you within 24 hours, but you'll still need to speak with First Utility.

Previous

Return to General & Real World