Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Subway Diet

Re: Trump

Postby Subway Diet » Tue May 16, 2017 1:30 pm

gpa-gone-west wrote:
Sly Boots wrote:I would be stunned if he lasts his full term.

I never thought he would last a full term. I can easily see him impeach himself somewhere along the line.
I'm just not convinced they'll get rid off Trump before the end of his term. The Republicans wouldn't want to seem weak and kick out one of their own... even if he is an odious child.

Edit:

And it keeps going.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump insisted Tuesday he had the right to share information with Russia related to terrorism and other issues, his first public response to the revelation he disclosed classified information at an Oval Office meeting last week.

"As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety, Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism," he tweeted.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....
4:03 AM - 16 May 2017

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

Trump's tweets Tuesday notably lack any mention of whether the information he shared was classified.

And the remarks appear to contradict statements made by his national security adviser, H.R. McMaster -- who told reporters in the wake of the report that "the story as reported is false" -- and White House deputy national security adviser for strategy, Dina Powell, who said Monday "the story is false. The President only discussed the common threats that both countries faced."

News sources: "Trump told Russia our secrets."
White House officials: "No he didn't."
Russia: "Trump did not share secrets."
Trump: "Yes I did."

End of an Era

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Tue May 16, 2017 3:43 pm

I don't think it's going to be a matter of choice whether the Republicans end up having to get rid of him. Eventually he's going to do something so stupid and so illegal that he then admits to that they won't have a choice but to impeach him.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Tue May 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Apparently Bannon and McMasters were heard having a screaming match at the WH after the news of the 'leak' (quotation marks as not sure if it's a technically a leak if your commander in chief is so fucking stupid he openly gives classified information to his rivals) was revealed.

They then deny everything.

Then Trump admits it anyway.

I've been watching a lot of Veep recently, and so for me especially it's quite surreal to feel like I'm living an episode of it every day.
My face is tired.

gpa-gone-west

Postby gpa-gone-west » Tue May 16, 2017 8:16 pm

As a neutral I find it well funny to watch how it all develops over the next year or two.
Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm"

The warrior whispers back "I am the storm"

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Tue May 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Looks like potential candidates for the new head of FBI are steering clear of the job due to it being a toxic clusterfuck.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-fbi-idUSKCN18C2PI

So Trump will whittle away all the suitable people until some yes man takes the job, which suits Trump no end.

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Wed May 17, 2017 8:46 am

There was a piece on, I think Last Week Tonight, where John Oliver said that if Trump was on trial for murder, all you would have to do is say there is no way he could have done it because he wasn't intelligent or strong enough to carry it out and he would then admit it. Sounds about right after this latest mess up.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Thu May 18, 2017 1:49 pm

My face is tired.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Thu May 18, 2017 5:50 pm

He simply does not give a solitary fuck, the Edwin thinks he's invincible. The problem is he probably will get away with it.

If Hilary had become president do you think she'd be facing so much opposition? Then again she's not an orange skinned shit spigot with no off switch.

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Fri May 19, 2017 12:39 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 33651.html

Trump wants to do press briefings instead of Sean Spicer.

“We don’t have press conferences, we just don’t have them, unless I have them every two weeks and I do them myself,” Mr Trump said in a clip, describing his post-press briefing dream life. “I think it’s a good idea.”

*Gets popcorn*
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Fri May 19, 2017 1:05 pm

So was that his way of telling Spicer he's sacked?

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Mon May 22, 2017 3:04 pm

"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Mon May 22, 2017 3:16 pm

Is that a Palantir?
My face is tired.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Mon May 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Sly Boots wrote:Is that a Palantir?

Given Trump's track record, I suspect it's the direct opposite to a Palantir, giving him the ability to see only within the confines of his own head.

I'd love to see Trump take over the daily press briefings. He's not exactly CJ Cregg and his public appearances are such a rich source of comedy already. He'd get eaten alive for a week and then he'll bar reporters from the White House.

Rossell

Postby Rossell » Mon May 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Isn't that one of those things that makes your hair stand on end?

He's got a wig so it don't count.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Mon May 22, 2017 5:12 pm

If it is a Palantir then it makes you wonder who has the other one, especially given King Salman's reaction to it.

Trump also seems to have quite an odd expression on his face. It must be his "'grab 'em by the pussy" face.

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World