New adventures in vita crack....

Console Country!
Medicine Man

Re: New adventures in vita crack....

Postby Medicine Man » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:21 pm

eVoL wrote:No physical controls is such a pain though...

Medicine Man wrote:That's good of you eVoL, but sadly I don't think I could afford it without denting the wife's sending money kitty in a noticeable way.

Slightly out of my reach at the moment despite how great it would be. Thanks for the offer though.

No worries, another month I’d probably just have gave you it but I spent stupidly too much on m’ladys birthday so eBay it is! ;)

Sadly I have no phone. Well I tell a lie I do, but sadly not one that can do much beyond texting.

It does have physical controls though.

The money is better spent on the missus in the long run anyway eVoL, you know it makes sense.

You should get at least £60 no worries on eBay for it I reckon.

Judge Rabbi

Postby Judge Rabbi » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:53 pm

I got me a cheap Vita...and it was already updated to latest firmware. Bugger! Ah well, plenty of stuff to check out on it anyway plus existing games with cross platform buy in my transaction list. Its a nice piece of hardware.
Heard VA-11 Hall-A will get a physical release on the Vita sometime this year, courtesy of Limited Run Games. I believe those visual novel games are well at home on portables. I also spied Red Stings Club on Steam and thought that would be brill on a Vita!

eVoL wrote:No physical controls is such a pain though...

Yuss! Although the older Sony Z phones supported DualShock 3 pads out of the box which is great for ePSXe and PPSSPP; coupled with a cheap pad housing from China made it a very nice way to play PS1 games. T'was my setup for "semi portable" PS1 gaming for a while, Symphony of the Night and MGS1 looked great on the Z screens!

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:54 pm

If you’ve been collecting PS+ games you’ll have some excellent stuff for vita. A lot of trash but some excellent stuff too!
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Judge Rabbi

Postby Judge Rabbi » Mon May 07, 2018 7:53 pm

The timing of this sale has been brill. Vanillaware games, Iconoblasts, and MGS2 all for cheap. I'm gonna be pretty busy with this Vita, even without the homebrew.

Although the memory card prices can piss right off.

Medicine Man

Postby Medicine Man » Mon May 07, 2018 11:27 pm

Indeed. I picked up a couple of games for the train for less than a tenner. Sure they're no doom, but everybody's golf, woo!

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Tue May 08, 2018 4:06 am

Dracula X Chronicles is a steal at £2.50. It’s a PSP remake of Rondo of blood and has Symphony Of The Night as an unlockable (15mins max to unlock it). That’s s lot of good platforming...... if you like castlevania
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Judge Rabbi

Postby Judge Rabbi » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Oioi more Vita stuff on sale. Grabby grabby!

Previous

Return to Consoles & Handhelds