The Witness [iOS, PC, PS4] - Jon Blow's Next Game

Console Country!
Scrappy

Re: The Witness [iOS, PC, PS4] - Jon Blow's Next Game

Postby Scrappy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:04 pm

Oh god, DJ, it is. Not sure story wise .I don't really think there's much of one here, but I'm only two hours in . However, the puzzles are great. They are, simply, snake...but they are so much more. I don't want to spoil anything so I can't really talk about it but I had a deep love for the Talos Principle and I'm getting exactly the same feeling here. In fact, I think this is much better.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:46 am

Mate bought this so Ive been giving it a spin and its a mixed bag so far. It mostly goes from "thats smart" to "thats tedious" by overdoing each version of the puzzle. The ones in the desert with the red hexagon is a prime example, when I worked it out I thought it was a neat as shit idea, when it made me do it again.... and again... and again each time in a more tedious fashion I just wanted to go look up a guide so I didnt have to jump through the hoops. Ive had a similar feeling with almost every area Ive done so far. Great ideas stretched over too many puzzles.

Edit Jusus fucking Christ it got worse with the water level thing just after! Fucking pixel hunting for where John wants you to stand is not a puzzle, it's pixel hunting! What a load of pish.
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Medicine Man

Postby Medicine Man » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:23 pm

Done!

:D

Previous

Return to Consoles & Handhelds