TSB Banking Fail

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Prey
Admin

TSB Banking Fail

Postby Prey » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:31 pm

Interested to hear if anyone else here has been hit by the current fail that was the intended move from TSB's old onine banking service to their supposed 'state of the art' one that has seen mass chaos hit millions of people causing everything from bills unable to be paid to people completely locked out of their own accounts to others being able to see the balance of OTHER PEOPLES accounts. This was and is including of one case in which a man ended up with 35k suddenly appearing in his own account that was actually the current balance of someone elses business account.

Here's what TSB had to say on the matter today...

We’ve been working as hard and fast as we can to get our services back up and running.

This isn’t the level of service that we pride ourselves on providing, and isn’t what our customers have come to expect from TSB, and for that I’m truly sorry.

We’re still seeing issues with access to our digital services. One of the steps we need to take to resolve this is to take our mobile app and online banking down for a few hours.

We’ll be taking this offline and we hope to be back up later this afternoon. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.

Of course, customers can rest assured that no one will be left out of pocket as a result of these service issues.

Paul Pester CEO

Read more at the link below...

https://www.theguardian.com/business/li ... iness-live

I ended up in my local branch today and not only did the machines not work but there must have been at least 30 people all stood there waiting to see someone all looking extremely pissed off. Hardly surprising.
Lee wrote:Holly fuck who is this above my comment?!

:O

Eny

Re: TSB Banking Fail

Postby Eny » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:14 pm

I only trust Nationwide with my decreasing money these days.... fuck the banks.
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln

˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Edwin
the cunt

Re: TSB Banking Fail

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:22 pm

I'm with HSBC, which is famous for never doing anything wrong.
second_base wrote:You need to fuck off now...like right now dude.

Parv wrote:Edwin has been my least favourite forumite for a long time now.

Return to General & Real World