Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Wrathbone

Re: Trump

Postby Wrathbone » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:15 am

I don't know, he's done quite a few things. He's avoided prosecution and impeachment, he's hammered America's reputation through the gutter and into the sewers, he's got a few rounds of golf in...
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:20 am

Don't forget all of those times he put crooked Hillary in her place! Man, she would just be doing the worst job right now. E-mails!

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:17 am

True, crooked Hilary Clinton loves fake news and America would be part of Russia now if she was in charge. Very dishonest.
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:42 am

Very mean lady.
My face is tired.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:17 pm

What about Lyin' Ted?
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Solitaire

Postby Solitaire » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:35 am

Wrathbone wrote:I don't know, he's done quite a few things. He's avoided prosecution and impeachment, he's hammered America's reputation through the gutter and into the sewers, he's got a few rounds of golf in...

What he's done, which is barely noticed because of the ridiculous circus and chaos he's creating, is put cretins and cronies in places of power - people who are quickly attempting to dismantle environmental and social regulations that have, until now, protected Americans and American land at large. In a few short years we will have far worse water, air, and public lands, as just one example. Our educational system will go from bad to catastrophic. The oceans around us will be decimated. Oil spills will occur at an exponential rate. Meat and produce will be more deadly and less nutritious. Minimum wage will continue to stagnate, and those who work hardest, for the longest hours, will get no overtime benefits. Hard-working, documented illegal immigrants with no arrest history, who pay taxes and support families that include American citizens, will continue to be deported by the planeload.

I could go on and on. It's gut-wrenching and disgusting.

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:04 am

so when are going to get the nuclear exchange with NK then ?
Games playing : Doom / Dirt 3 / Saints Row 3 / Valiant Hearts (XBO) / Rochard / RTW 2

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:17 pm

I think given the pace at which the rhetoric between North Korea and Donald Trump has escalated, it'll be by the end of the year.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:36 pm

I imagine it won't happen. Both of the players involved are pretty renowned for making bold claims and never acting upon them. It's just fiery rhetoric, nothing more.

Unless Kimmy J is literally an insane, suicidal idiot who believes his own hype. In which case there could be a problem.

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Kinda agree. Trump is that kid from school - the one who is mouth almighty when surrounded by his mates or think he has the edge, but whose bollocks disappear like early morning dew if it actually comes to crunch. At least I hope so!
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:59 pm

I don't think the US would retaliate with nuclear weapons even if North Korea did somehow manage to attack with one. There's still debate as to whether their weapons are small enough to be launchable by missile, but even if they are, the US would just airstrike any launch facilities. They're only just developing ICBMs, I doubt they can launch from anything but a permanent facility, making their capability to launch missiles easily targetable.

Jez

Postby Jez » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:19 pm

Think a lot is being made of missile based capability. Ultimately north Korea will have lots of radioactive material and it doesn't have to be missile based. It can take a slow boat to West coast and make a dirty bomb out of it inside a high value target area with convential explosives. If the north want to hurt the US that's one way of doing it.

It's not about that though really. They are trying to develop the capability so that they can extend the life of the regime without having to worry about outside interference. Once they have the capability they'll have a seat at a few behind the scenes tables.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:38 pm

If that's the case, then why all the sabre rattling? It seems that they'd extend the life of the regime more by playing well with others. If North Korea's rhetoric is just for the benefit of its own people, then why does the outside world pay any attention? It's not as if the North Korean public would know if the US thought their government a laughing stock.

As far as I'm aware, the single real reason for not removing Kim Jong Un is the millions of refugees that opening the borders would create. China certainly doesn't want them, and the South can't handle them. The humanitarian crisis that would be created would be political suicide for whomever pulled the trigger.

Jez

Postby Jez » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:37 am

Saddam Hussein, gaddaffi, et al.

Bad boy regimes that tried to play well ... worked out nicely for them eh :)

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:43 am

Fair point. Still, I think they'd have more chance of staying in power, rather than being airstriked into oblivion, if they did something other than threatening to destroy critical US airbases.

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World