Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Wrathbone

Re: Trump

Postby Wrathbone » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:43 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 6fb8ed7a1b

This is classic Trump.

President Trump boasted in a fundraising speech Wednesday that he made up information in a meeting with the leader of a top U.S. ally, saying he insisted to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that the United States runs a trade deficit with its neighbor to the north without knowing whether that was the case.

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’ ” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — ‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed.

“... So, he’s proud. I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid. … And I thought they were smart. I said, ‘You’re wrong, Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope, we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well, in that case, I feel differently,’ I said, ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, ‘Check, because I can’t believe it.’

](*,)
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:14 pm

He really is an amoral disgrace for a human being. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:07 pm

So after a protracted hate campaign by Trump, Andrew McCabe is fired after 20 years service to the FBI, 2 days before he retires. No pension, no nothing.

Classy. Fuck me how much of a Edwin is Trump.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Edwin
the cunt

Postby Edwin » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:47 pm

He can probably sue. Somehow I doubt Trump followed the proper process before firing him.
second_base wrote:You need to fuck off now...like right now dude.

Parv wrote:Edwin has been my least favourite forumite for a long time now.

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:09 pm

Busy day of tweeting for Trump today. There's this, in which he appears to brag about the Facebook data scandal thing being used to swing him the election:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 9424563200

Remember when they were saying, during the campaign, that Donald Trump is giving great speeches and drawing big crowds, but he is spending much less money and not using social media as well as Crooked Hillary’s large and highly sophisticated staff. Well, not saying that anymore!

Preceded by this, in which he claims he could take Joe Biden in a fight:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 7908776963

Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

The President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen.

EDIT - The latter is even more amazing considering it's in response to this:

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/22/59600499 ... hool-fight

On Tuesday, Biden spoke at a University of Miami rally in Florida against sexual violence and said, "A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, 'I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it.' "

Biden added, "If we were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him."
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:02 pm

His lead lawyer in the FBI Russian investigation has also quit out of apparent frustration with Trump. Rats leaving a sinking ship perhaps?

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Facebook have lost $58 billion in share value this week over how user data was misused (about fucking time..). This is pretty much a direct result of Trump's election campaign, the Edwin was gone and lost a company $58 fucking billion!!

This and he was having an affair with 2 different women while his wife was pregnant. Pure class.

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:08 pm

tbh Facebook value will go back up because let us be honest here people are fundamentally lazy when it comes to data protection and social media. I am on Facebook and I have done fuck all about removing myself off it because I cannot be bothered and I sometimes use it (like once a month) for messaging. Since I am hardly ever on Facebook and I never use it for information or news gathering, I am presuming (and more hoping) that all of this cyber-propaganda will pass me by. Who knows.

Never underestimate the power of "cannot be arsed"
Games playing : Max Payne 3 / Attila Total War

Medicine Man

Postby Medicine Man » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:53 pm

I've never been on Facebook in my entire life. I think I deserve some kind of badge or something. :)

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:08 am

Achtung Englander wrote:tbh Facebook value will go back up because let us be honest here people are fundamentally lazy when it comes to data protection and social media. I am on Facebook and I have done fuck all about removing myself off it because I cannot be bothered and I sometimes use it (like once a month) for messaging. Since I am hardly ever on Facebook and I never use it for information or news gathering, I am presuming (and more hoping) that all of this cyber-propaganda will pass me by. Who knows.

Never underestimate the power of "cannot be arsed"

Personally I am amazed at the reaction to FB. While I don't condone this specific use of it... what did you honestly think Facebook (and more specifically, all those shitty quiz apps) were doing with all your data? It's a free platform. It's got two revenue sources: advertising, and big data. Big data is one of the most profitable things in the world right now, and they would be totally mad not to have cashed in on that. I get that Cambridge Analytica and their potential illegal activity is a story, but for the rest?

Jez

Postby Jez » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:25 am

Yeah the analytica thing is bad. Really bad. That company and its directors should be locked up.

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:14 am

Diplomacy and military strategy in 2018
End of an Era

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:47 am

And in another tweet he clamoured for Russia to "Stop the arms race". His idiocy is beyond compare!

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:11 am

Just read The Sleepwalkers. It's a book on the origins of WW1.

I give us 2 more years.....
Games playing : Max Payne 3 / Attila Total War

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:52 am

Well...fuck

The US, UK and France have bombed multiple government targets in Syria in an early morning operation targeting alleged chemical weapons sites.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43762251

Russia's ambassador to the US responded by saying the attack on its ally "will not be left without consequences".

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World