Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Animalmother

Re: Trump

Postby Animalmother » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:55 am

Trump's son in law Jared Kushner has been registered as a woman on his voting form for the past 8 years. It's either an oversight or his personal life is about to come under a lot of scrutiny.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:50 pm

Fucking wow!

Incase youre not up to speed, Trump has been saying how amazing the response to the PR crisis has been while the mayor of San Juan has been on TV in tears begging them to stop letting her people die basically. Food and water containers were sent but have been stuck at the port because there's no way to get the supplies across the very small island.
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the workers from Puerto Rico are just sitting around fanning themselves as Trump's boys do all of the lifting. I'm sure they don't have a vested interest in repairing their destroyed communities. Thank the flag that Americans have someone willing to speak the truth!

What a fucking cretin.

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Possibly the most spectacular Edwin to come out of the US. More of a Edwin than Kanye West, now that's going some right?

The other day I read a comment by Kim Jong Un saying that Trump was deranged. Never thought I would read anything to come from him and agree with it. OK, did think that it took one to know one, but I still agreed.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Snowy wrote:Never thought I would read anything to come from him and agree with it.

Yeah, I'm in a similar position. I've frequently found myself putting the President of the United States on the same level as the murderous despot in charge of one of the world's most awful countries, and I detest him for that.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Another one of his cronies had to resign last week due to pissing away $400K on private jet flights.

Jez

Postby Jez » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:53 pm

He's going to have to do something very spectacular to even attempt to rescue his presidency something like world peace or end to world poverty or cure for cancer or a great big war. Hmmmm. Which of these is he heading towards.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Sadly I don't think his presidency is in any danger. He'll likely be remembered as the worst president, sure, but he's already survived so much. Remember when he revealed top-secret intelligence to the Russian ambassador as a boast? I'm fairly sure that should have landed him in prison alone.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:03 pm

It is kind of ridiculous that he is even allowed to get away with things like that. Shows how much of a joke their country is, not that ours is any better what with our Kipling-reciting foreign ambassador and our PM who can only ever seem to find money for bribing other parties to support them.

None of these people are even remotely fit to govern.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:36 pm

My mouth was agape watching this.

Trump: Puerto Rico not 'real catastrophe like Katrina'

He's right, of course. We shouldn't be upset about loss of life or livelihood if there's historical precedent that's worse. I'm really not sure why people got so worked up about the 5000 people killed in the World Trade Centre when there were 75,000+ people killed in Hiroshima. 5000 is a much smaller number than 75,000. That's how this works.

He's not human, he can't be. Either's he an alien from a culture with radically different values, or he's a machine that only sees numbers. That's the only way my brain can comprehend the sheer incompetence he's displaying at every opportunity.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:29 pm

He's so incoherent with literally almost everything he ever says.

I think he's just a fucking moron who can barely string a sentence together.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:46 pm

I don't think it's that simple; I think he means exactly what he says. The response to the devastation that Puerto Rico has suffered was slow because he didn't think it needed anything better; only 16 people died so it's not that big a disaster. Puerto Rico is also in vast amounts of debt, he can't see a return on his investment. That's how he sees the world. He only understands numbers, and I think it's why he seems so bizarrely uncaring.

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:13 am

I'm trying no to get upset but... I really do hate that man.

You know why there's only 16 reported dead? Because there's hardly any communications left standing and no government running to formally tally up the dead. The infrastructure has been largely is decimated.

And then this prick shows up, calling them lazy, poor and ungrateful over twitter with all the grace of an alt-right social media troll, touching down on their soil long enough to give a chest beating speech about how great he is and turn death counts into a dick waving contest. Fuck him.
I'd be shocked if he didn't show up in Las Vegas and be like "America is *so great*. Our guns are the most accurate, our killers the most efficient. Fake news!"
Last edited by Subway Diet on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
End of an Era

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:59 am

Did you catch when he threw paper towels at the people besieged by flood water?
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 am

My face is tired.

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World