Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Re: Trump

Postby Raid » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:27 am

Trump blames "many sides" for the violence at a white supremacist rally in Virginia
Firstly, at white supremacist rallies there are generally two sides; white supremacists and people who aren't white supremacists, so "many sides" is a stupid thing to say. Secondly, if you're going out of your way not to condemn white supremacists, then clearly you're trying to retain the white supremacist vote, because condemning racism is surely a pretty safe political strategy.

I think it's entirely possible that the man couldn't be arsed to leave his golf game for long enough to actually understand the situation, so made what he thought was the most non-committal statement to avoid offending any of his loyal voters. What a fucking cretin.

Alt-right leader Richard Spencer and former Ku Klux Klan member David Duke attended the demonstrations. Duke told reporters that the white nationalists were working to "fulfill the promises of Donald Trump."

I think that says it all really. Trump won't deny this guy is working in his interests.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:55 am

Snowy wrote:
Animalmother wrote:They also both have ridiculous haircuts and look like they eat awful food.

In fairness to Kim, when he fires someone it's usually out of a canon into a wall.

So OK, it is a pretty horrifying thing, but I did think that Kim dealing with 'traitors' by publicly blowing them back to their component atoms with an anti-aircraft gun was kinda stylish. Dictator-stylish to be sure, but nonetheless = a lot more 'sit up and take notice' than their disappearing, or getting a firing squad :shock:

Wait, he actually did that? That's pretty much peak evil dictator to the point of being so overblown he could be mistaken for a Hollywood villain in some grizzled war movie starring Sylvester Stallone or Bruce Willis.

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:07 am

RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:47 am

All the poor bastard did was fall asleep during one of Kim's meeting. Didn't also fire a mortar round directly onto someones head basically atomising them?

On the car ramming incident, you can quarantee if it had been the otherside plowing into white supremacists then Trump would have condemed the crazy liberal scourge. He really is just digging his own grave and doesn't realise his buddies are shoving the dirt on top of him.

And this little holiday he's on is the 40th+ since taking office!

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Trump's shutdown his business initiative thingy, people were fleeing it like a sinking ship after his latest fuckup. Amazing, he's managed to basically bankrupt yet another business. Least he's good at that

gpa-gone-west

Postby gpa-gone-west » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Sooner or later he is going to run out of allies/friends.
Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm"

The warrior whispers back "I am the storm"

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:17 am

He'll always have uber alles.

Ba da boom tsh.
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Eny

Postby Eny » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:33 am

Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln

˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Jez

Postby Jez » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:55 am

The common issue with all of those is HIM plastered over everything. His name, his pictures, his quote bubbles. I think a lot of those things might have been successful if he was behind them with his money but NOT plastered all over them.

I don't think he gets it...people don't like him as a person. He's an odious prick that's full of himself and people don't want to be reminded of that when they buy a thing.

The best business and presidential advice I'd give him is Be Subtle.

Marty Fuffkin

Postby Marty Fuffkin » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:06 am

I read on Twitter somewhere that if he had simply banked his vast inheritance and not touched it at all, he would be worth $10 billion more than he does now.

For all his entrepreneurial bluster, he is completely inept.

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:19 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Catfishcooley/ ... 687256795/

wise words...wise words. He summed it up eloquently. Please share here your favourite bit of the sermon.
Games playing : Doom / Dirt 3 / Rochard / RTW 2

Eny

Postby Eny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln

˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:36 pm

I imagine it's no skin of his back. He'll just land into his original position of preaching to his choir of shitheads.

No, I'm not going to be satisfied until the whole lot of 'em are kicked out of the White House.
End of an Era

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Wonder which gormless arse kisser will be drafted in as replacement.

Jez

Postby Jez » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Just embarrassing really isn't it. Never seen this sort of carry on in any other presidency I can think of.

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World