Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
User avatar
Quietman
 
Posts: 21972
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Mega Tokyo

Re: Trump

Postby Quietman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:19 am

PaladinAl wrote:https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10062/france-islam-multiculturalism-february#.WM2i2di060M.twitter

But no, you keep listening to your poxy celebrities and thinking everything is fine because you only pay attention to pop culture gibberish.

Not gonna bother reading any responses here, you chucklefucks have about as much political knowledge as a twelve year old. Hope to fuck none of you have kids that will suffer because of your ignorance and cowardice.


:lol:

Enjoy your time with your new right wing "friends" who you've taken a liking too because... well whatever, maybe you just yearn to belong to a group. ANY group and they'll do.

I hope to fuck you don't have kids that will suffer because your political ignorance and bigotry.
IMO :P :wink: :P :wink: :P :wink:
Dean Learner: I said the fuck you don't do wet wipes.

Oranje Head
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2lS22 ... qTMqfvJ4xQ
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/oranjehead

User avatar
Subway Diet
 
Posts: 12788
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:29 am
Location: Crush. Kill. Destroy. Swag.

Re: Trump

Postby Subway Diet » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:25 am

Image

Paladin seemed alright when they first showed up here. A shame to see them end up radicalised.
End of an Era

User avatar
Snowy
Metal as Fuck
 
Posts: 9790
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:41 pm
Location: Warming myself by my smouldering rage

Re: Trump

Postby Snowy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:06 am

Quietman wrote:
PaladinAl wrote:https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10062/france-islam-multiculturalism-february#.WM2i2di060M.twitter

But no, you keep listening to your poxy celebrities and thinking everything is fine because you only pay attention to pop culture gibberish.

Not gonna bother reading any responses here, you chucklefucks have about as much political knowledge as a twelve year old. Hope to fuck none of you have kids that will suffer because of your ignorance and cowardice.


:lol:

Enjoy your time with your new right wing "friends" who you've taken a liking too because... well whatever, maybe you just yearn to belong to a group. ANY group and they'll do.

I hope to fuck you don't have kids that will suffer because your political ignorance and bigotry.


This. =D>

Ignorance and cowardice? Those are the cornerstones of the fascist beliefs you seem to increasingly be embracing. Seriously, steer yourself away from all the far right web pages and stop immersing yourself in their bile - the world and all its cultures are an amazing thing, not a threat. The only threat comes from the minority of cunts that want to dictate something else - the far right are the same thing as islamic terrorists, a tiny band who want to get power over the rest of us and fuck up everything with their bile and hatred. You don't appear to be stupid as an individual - step back and take another look.
Image
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

User avatar
Mantis
Admin
 
Posts: 26526
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:53 pm
Location: Nobody's Here

Re: Trump

Postby Mantis » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:45 am

Paladin, any more posts like that and I'll save you the trouble of having to respond to replies.

Show some respect to people on here with different views to you or you're out of here.

User avatar
Achtung Englander
 
Posts: 7170
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:29 am
Location: Dodi dodi di-do

Re: Trump

Postby Achtung Englander » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:32 am

Ask someone for their political opinion and inevitably, sooner or later, you get this

Image
Games playing : Doom / Dirt 3 / Wargame: European Escalation / Valiant Hearts (XBO)

User avatar
Sly Boots
MILF
 
Posts: 12292
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Re: Trump

Postby Sly Boots » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:34 am

We asked?!

Though actually it was the insults aimed at other posters I found more offensive. Sure, go ahead and believe whatever nonsense you wish... I may not agree with what you say, but generally I'll try and see things from someone else's point of view.

But to just launch into a tirade apropros of nothing, insult people out of the blue, refuse to engage in discourse and then have the gall to suggest others are behaving like children is just beyond the pale, really.
My face is tired.

User avatar
Eny
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:49 pm
Location: Liminality

Re: Trump

Postby Eny » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 pm

The man is mentally unstable, so reason doesn't come into it. I hope he gets help before bile ruins him completely.
Hate is hate, no matter what religion or doctrine the hater chooses to couch it in, and thus the hater becomes as wretched as the thing he hates.
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln


˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

User avatar
Quietman
 
Posts: 21972
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:17 pm
Location: Mega Tokyo

Re: Trump

Postby Quietman » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Sly Boots wrote:We asked?!

Though actually it was the insults aimed at other posters I found more offensive. Sure, go ahead and believe whatever nonsense you wish... I may not agree with what you say, but generally I'll try and see things from someone else's point of view.

But to just launch into a tirade apropros of nothing, insult people out of the blue, refuse to engage in discourse and then have the gall to suggest others are behaving like children is just beyond the pale, really.


It's the corner-stone of the right wing troll, so as much shit as offensively as possible and then get the giggles when people who are capable of things like empathy and compassion kick off. The reaction to them is validation that they've "hit something" and that "there must be some truth to it or they wouldn't get so offended!"

Eny wrote:The man is mentally unstable, so reason doesn't come into it. I hope he gets help before bile ruins him completely.
Hate is hate, no matter what religion or doctrine the hater chooses to couch it in, and thus the hater becomes as wretched as the thing he hates.


It's less likely to do with his mental health issues and more likely to do with wanting a general feeling of inclusion. I'm assuming a lot of low level extreme/alt-right "footsoldiers" can be traced back to people who feel isolated by "other cultures" and want to feel part of a group, and the alt-right is a pretty fucking easy group to get into.

Never mind that his erstwhile new friends will likely consign him to the gas chambers because of his mental health they same they will with anyone else not aryan and PURE =D>
IMO :P :wink: :P :wink: :P :wink:
Dean Learner: I said the fuck you don't do wet wipes.

Oranje Head
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2lS22 ... qTMqfvJ4xQ
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/oranjehead

User avatar
Jez
 
Posts: 11075
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 12:35 am
Location: worcestershire

Re: Trump

Postby Jez » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:21 pm

We've all probably said enough now eh?

User avatar
eVoL
 
Posts: 31863
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:00 am
Location: Jettisoned through that hairy wormhole.

Re: Trump

Postby eVoL » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

User avatar
Raid
Duke of Preys-World
 
Posts: 24666
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:48 pm
Location: Ding!

Re: Trump

Postby Raid » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:07 pm

I wonder if it's possible to have a political discussion on the internet without it eventually descending into pointless, personal insults from both sides.

User avatar
Achtung Englander
 
Posts: 7170
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:29 am
Location: Dodi dodi di-do

Re: Trump

Postby Achtung Englander » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:13 pm

no its not possible
Games playing : Doom / Dirt 3 / Wargame: European Escalation / Valiant Hearts (XBO)

User avatar
Sly Boots
MILF
 
Posts: 12292
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Re: Trump

Postby Sly Boots » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Well I think you're both nuts :P
My face is tired.

User avatar
Eny
 
Posts: 14546
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:49 pm
Location: Liminality

Re: Trump

Postby Eny » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:21 pm

That's what I say to my testicles!


#babumtishimhereallmonth
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln


˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

User avatar
Sly Boots
MILF
 
Posts: 12292
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Re: Trump

Postby Sly Boots » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:24 pm

:lol:

My left nut just claimed that Trump is a great President, and my right said that May would guide us safely through Brexit.

I told them, "you're talking bollocks"...
My face is tired.

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests