Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Animalmother

Re: Trump

Postby Animalmother » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:04 pm

The Rio Grande river goes from Mexico into the US doesn't it?

Jez

Postby Jez » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:21 pm

See that little weasel Rory McIlroy has been whining about people whining at him for playing golf with little-hands-hitler-wannabe. Can't stand that little weasel McIlroy after he pulled the stupid excuse for dipping out of the Olympics as down to "zika virus" risk. Couldn't be a man and just say he wasn't being paid enough. Edwin.

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:00 am

Animalmother wrote:The Rio Grande river goes from Mexico into the US doesn't it?

The Rio Grande does form a large part of the border, but that isn't until the border with Texas. The Arizonian border is pretty much all desert.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:11 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39144015

Another one of Trump's cabinet caught having a sneaky chat with the Reds. Funnily enough he's on the government committee investigating Russian interference in the election. Fake news obviously..

PaladinAl

Postby PaladinAl » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Ah, I'm not sure which is better: that Trump is doing a pretty damn good job of making the US safer for its citizens or the collective shitfit about him being a big meanie. Border wall is a no brainer, Great Wall is the best Wonder in Civ 5 for protecting your empire. Plenty of places have walls to protect people. Pretty big one in Saudi Arabia to prevent ISIS. I'm presuming you all keep your front doors unlocked and are more than chuffed when some tramp stinking of piss sets up residence on the sofa, yeah?

Seen the results of unchecked immigration in mainland Europe. I'm glad Britain has the strategic advantage of being an island.

Yeah I'm getting somewhat more right wing but I don't care. The actions of the black bloc anarchists in rioting about Trump in the US have made me see certain groups as threats to sovereignty and security. Heck, I'd go as far as saying groups like AntiFa and Black Lives Matter are enemies of the state and should be dealt with accordingly.

I figure in the West we have become fat, lazy and complacent hence it's real easy to label people working in security as racists for doing their job. Real easy to say you support people illegally entering your country. Everyone's got their Netflix to distract them while the savages rattle the gates, so why care? Caring isn't cool, caring is for losers.

I'm joining the navy in a few years, pointless claiming to be a patriot without offering my services to the country.

I've also been having a blast occasionally reporting anarchist former friends of mine to the police, every little helps! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Also why are we supposed to not like Russia? Y'all been watching too many Bond films.
"O men, how long shall my honour be turned into shame?"
@alunparker1987

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Hard to tell how much you're just being satirical. At this point it just reads like trolling.

And the point about Russia, you're definitely kidding right? It's not so much that we shouldn't like Russia, but look at Putin's record and honestly tell me that the guy isn't a complete tyrant.

(Many happy returns for the other day btw)

PaladinAl

Postby PaladinAl » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:32 pm

More about strategy, we have a way better shot at stabalising the Middle East with the aid of Russia. Obama's longplay proxy war in Syria is there to see, sources readily available.

Oh and I am being serious with my views. Perhaps it's easier for you to deal with differing opinions by labelling them as false or someone being "contrarian" (I believe that's the word bandied around). Maybe you could be like some of the people who disagree with me on Twitter and label me as mentally ill or some kind of pedophile. That's another thing that blows my mind; how quick so-called liberals are these days to be so dismissive. Maybe people need to read some books instead of getting all their politics from comedy panel shows. Especially sickening the way people label those they disagree with as mentally ill. Heck, I would be in every right in those cases to go to the police about it since, gee whizz, I do have mental problems (Asperger's, depression and anxiety fact fans) so it's outright discrimination.

Seen ISIS killing queers and Christians. Those are, frankly, my people and I feel they should be defended. Worked with enough heathen migrants to know they need to be kept on a tight leash. Perhaps if more people had something they believed in they'd have something worth defending.

EDIT: Worth noting I am a civic nationalist; someone pledges allegiance to Queen and country then they're cool with me. It's not about race, it's about ideology and culture.
@alunparker1987

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:46 pm

I think most of the criticisms of Trump's border wall plan are to do with how ridiculously expensive and ineffective it's expected to be. Walls are hardly impenetrable obstacles for people willing to put the effort in (as one person put it, a 30-foot wall just creates a market for 31-foot ladders), and no matter who pays for the wall itself, the costs of manning, maintaining and patrolling such an enormous barrier are astronomical.

PaladinAl

Postby PaladinAl » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:51 pm

Just get Danny Trejo to run at the wall with a pinata full of C4, you know, like that bit in The Two Towers.
@alunparker1987

Quietman

Postby Quietman » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:27 pm

You know liberals don't like ISIS either, right?

EDIT: Let me phrase it differently, what do you think liberals have to gain by being pro-islamic extremist?
IMO :P :wink: :P :wink: :P :wink:
Dean Learner: I said the fuck you don't do wet wipes.

Oranje Head
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2lS22 ... qTMqfvJ4xQ
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/oranjehead

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:37 pm

PaladinAl wrote:Oh and I am being serious with my views. Perhaps it's easier for you to deal with differing opinions by labelling them as false or someone being "contrarian" (I believe that's the word bandied around). Maybe you could be like some of the people who disagree with me on Twitter and label me as mentally ill or some kind of pedophile. That's another thing that blows my mind; how quick so-called liberals are these days to be so dismissive.

Well it's hard to tell exactly how serious you're being when you vouch for the effectiveness of border walls with references to Civilization V and seem to think you're performing a civic duty by reporting 'anarchists' to the police. You're perfectly entitled to whatever views you have and won't ever be censored on this forum, and nor have I attempted to label you as any of the above things you mention. I just think that we probably would disagree on a lot of things to do with politics, including attitudes towards the Queen.

Of course, I'd prefer you didn't feel tempted to make any generalisations about myself or anyone else on here being some sort of swivel-eyed Lefty loon. Being left-wing or liberal or however anyone else may describe themselves on here is not a negative label. To hold the view that people of a liberal disposition are somehow to blame for everything whilst we're under invasion from immigrants is just nonsense.

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:42 pm

I'm joining the navy in a few years, pointless claiming to be a patriot without offering my services to the country.

Sounds like the army would be a better shout then you can start thinning out the hoards of terrorists at the source.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:30 pm

:lol:

PaladinAl

Postby PaladinAl » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Mantis wrote:
PaladinAl wrote:Oh and I am being serious with my views. Perhaps it's easier for you to deal with differing opinions by labelling them as false or someone being "contrarian" (I believe that's the word bandied around). Maybe you could be like some of the people who disagree with me on Twitter and label me as mentally ill or some kind of pedophile. That's another thing that blows my mind; how quick so-called liberals are these days to be so dismissive.

Well it's hard to tell exactly how serious you're being when you vouch for the effectiveness of border walls with references to Civilization V and seem to think you're performing a civic duty by reporting 'anarchists' to the police. You're perfectly entitled to whatever views you have and won't ever be censored on this forum, and nor have I attempted to label you as any of the above things you mention. I just think that we probably would disagree on a lot of things to do with politics, including attitudes towards the Queen.

Of course, I'd prefer you didn't feel tempted to make any generalisations about myself or anyone else on here being some sort of swivel-eyed Lefty loon. Being left-wing or liberal or however anyone else may describe themselves on here is not a negative label. To hold the view that people of a liberal disposition are somehow to blame for everything whilst we're under invasion from immigrants is just nonsense.

Fail to see how I'm not doing my civic duty in reporting anarchists to the police when they have links to charming groups like the Animal Liberation Front. Black Lives Matter have caused chaos in numerous places by chaining themselves up, including one incident at I believe Heathrow Airport which caused delays for about eight hours. Pretty sure Ralph Fiennes white daughter was involved, charming how it's mostly rich spoiled ass-hats that spout the current leftist trite. I mean we could also go into how Corbyn hob-nobs with ones from Hamas, Hezbollah and the IRA - all known terror groups. Plenty of evidence for that. Maybe it's easier for the left to bend over and take it hard up the shitter from Islam instead of fighting back.

And if liberals "don't like ISIS" why are they so quick to dismiss tactics which will see us reduce their risk to our populace? I mean, fair enough if you live in France, Sweden or Germany and you're happy with the way your home has turned out - just like living in an FPS game, right!

Oh and I don't say it's the entire fault of the liberals, I just think they're not helping. It's all fun and games to spout crap like the Mayor of London about how "we're totally open guys!" when our services are massively overcrowded because he's part of the elite who don't have to deal with it. JK Rowling wants more immigrants while she owns several mansions. See also: pretty much every fuckwit celebrity. Problem is with the savages who want to enter our country. It just doesn't help that the imbeciles of the left actually are touting the anarchist view point of no borders.

And I guess that brings me around to saying that Civ 5 counts as an indicator. Not saying it makes me suitable candidate for PM but if you fail to understand the analogy of why it's not a sensible idea to let those charming little red units roam freely inside your borders, then, well; I kind of pray for the safety of your loved ones.

Gonna continue to report enemies of the state to the police. Perhaps you don't give a crap about living in a secure and safe country and want things to be a big exciting action film outside your front door.
@alunparker1987

Eny

Postby Eny » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Sigh.
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln

˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World