Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Re: Trump

Postby Raid » Fri May 12, 2017 5:10 pm

The exact text was:
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

I'm not sure he could look any more guilty if he came out and said Comey was fired for investigating his links to Russia. Why would he be worried about tapes if he were telling the truth?

Quietman

Postby Quietman » Fri May 12, 2017 5:17 pm

I mean... The entire media world is ALREADY talking about how this is similar to Watergate... and then he mentions taping...
IMO :P :wink: :P :wink: :P :wink:
Dean Learner: I said the fuck you don't do wet wipes.

Oranje Head
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2lS22 ... qTMqfvJ4xQ
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/oranjehead

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Fri May 12, 2017 8:24 pm

:roll:

eyes simply cannot roll back any further

November 2018 the mid-year Senate elections. If the Democrats win the House and get some Republicans on their side to get a 2/3 majority, Trump will be impeached for either treason or mental illness

Till then we have 1 1/2 years to go......that is if the demos win.

There could be an impeachment tomorrow if enough Republicans have had enough but by the looks of it they are all pretty spineless
Games playing : Doom / Dirt 3 / Wargame: European Escalation / Valiant Hearts (XBO)

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Fri May 12, 2017 9:11 pm

I love be this so much!!

It's the best story line Spin City has ever done!
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Mon May 15, 2017 1:55 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 32101.html

One-upmanship with scoops of ice cream is a new low.
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Mon May 15, 2017 2:31 pm

The cyber attack that is currently bumming the world probably uses a hacking tool created by the NSA that got into the wrong hands. This will make accusing Russia of hacking shenanigans look pretty hollow.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-hospitals-idUSKBN18820S

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Mon May 15, 2017 2:42 pm

Apparently Theresa May is horrified by this cyber attack that is fucking over the NHS.

"That's our job," she said.
My face is tired.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Mon May 15, 2017 3:20 pm

There's a bunch of stuff going round about a fisa warrant being issued against trump but I'd take it with a grain of salt because I'm reasonably sure we shouldn't know a thing about it because they're super hush hush. If it is though, this is getting even more brilliant!
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Mon May 15, 2017 4:56 pm

People acting like it's somehow not the Conservatives fault that the NHS and other public sector areas were hit with this attack. #-o

Yes, because the fact that they don't have any money for investment in any new equipment or upgrades to existing ones is totally nothing to do with the Government budget is it. They're all too happy to pass sweeping snooping legislation that retains masses of data about everyone in the country, but when it comes to actual security they're a bit skint.

Even our department by and large has had Windows 10 rolled out on everything now, and anything that hasn't is still using 7. For computers to still be using XP and not even stumping up for the security measures is insane, especially when it's something as sensitive as potential breaches of patient data.

Edwin
the cunt

Postby Edwin » Mon May 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Then surely Labour are at fault too, XP was old even when they were in power.
second_base wrote:You need to fuck off now...like right now dude.

Parv wrote:Edwin has been my least favourite forumite for a long time now.

Quietman

Postby Quietman » Mon May 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Support for XP only expired in the last 3 years, and a year of that was covered for 5.5 million. The decision to not renew that specific extended support was made by the current government, and in the extended year seemingly no real effort was made to increase the rate at which upgrades happen.

Upgrades to Operating Systems are a massive ball ache, but they aren't impossible.
IMO :P :wink: :P :wink: :P :wink:
Dean Learner: I said the fuck you don't do wet wipes.

Oranje Head
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2lS22 ... qTMqfvJ4xQ
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/oranjehead

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 am

Saw this floating about:
Donald Trump 'shared highly classified information with Russian officials

:lol: #-o

There's follow up information, such as people in the White House hearing Bannon and Spicer having screaming matches after the news leaked. Sounds like a fun place to be at the moment.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Tue May 16, 2017 6:06 am

Demanding two scoops of ice cream to everyone else's one is one thing, passing classified information to one of your country's chief international rivals is something else altogether. If he can't be trusted not to endanger national security then surely his days are going to be numbered?

I would be stunned if he lasts his full term.
My face is tired.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Tue May 16, 2017 10:22 am

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/opin ... .html?_r=0

Our institutions depend on people who have enough engraved character traits to fulfill their assigned duties. But there is perpetually less to Trump than it appears. When we analyze a president’s utterances we tend to assume that there is some substantive process behind the words, that it’s part of some strategic intent.

But Trump’s statements don’t necessarily come from anywhere, lead anywhere or have a permanent reality beyond his wish to be liked at any given instant.

We’ve got this perverse situation in which the vast analytic powers of the entire world are being spent trying to understand a guy whose thoughts are often just six fireflies beeping randomly in a jar.

“We badly want to understand Trump, to grasp him,” David Roberts writes in Vox. “It might give us some sense of control, or at least an ability to predict what he will do next. But what if there’s nothing to understand? What if there is no there there?”

And out of that void comes a carelessness that quite possibly betrayed an intelligence source, and endangered a country.
My face is tired.

gpa-gone-west

Postby gpa-gone-west » Tue May 16, 2017 11:44 am

Sly Boots wrote:I would be stunned if he lasts his full term.

I never thought he would last a full term. I can easily see him impeach himself somewhere along the line.
Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm"

The warrior whispers back "I am the storm"

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World