Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Jez

Re: Trump

Postby Jez » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:49 am

They don't seem like obvious bed fellows Blair and Trump.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:52 pm

He's now taking credit for N and S Korea opening a dialogue and discussing the Winter Olympics. The arrogance of the Edwin is astounding.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:13 am

The actual tweet is both funny and terrifying:

Donald J Fart wrote:With all of the failed “experts” weighing in, does anybody really believe that talks and dialogue would be going on between North and South Korea right now if I wasn’t firm, strong and willing to commit our total “might” against the North. Fools, but talks are a good thing!

Let's celebrate talks occurring by insulting the North and reminding them of the threat of nuclear annihilation!

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:27 am

My face is tired.

Jez

Postby Jez » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:45 am

Really incredible.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Not sure how much stock to really put in that given that the author seems to offer apparent firsthand quotes of conversations that took place where very few people would be privy to the discussion, like phone calls for instance. I only skim read the whole article though, was Wolff really present at all of these events?

The Guardian currently has a headline regarding Trump's mental health. Apparently the book has uncovered a few things regarding that too.

I almost think it'd be a shame if he were removed from office now. His replacement is only going to be worse and at least Trump provides the hilarity of turning the US into something of a laughing stock on the world stage. He's not going to start any wars at this point.

Really, the thing to be most worried about are the policies regarding climate change and the little care shown for causing further pollution. But that would be happening regardless of whatever Republican candidate was sitting in the White House. We're heading towards ecological disaster and there won't be any political taste to do anything serious about it until things are way too late in the game.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:16 pm

Mantis wrote:Not sure how much stock to really put in that given that the author seems to offer apparent firsthand quotes of conversations that took place where very few people would be privy to the discussion, like phone calls for instance. I only skim read the whole article though, was Wolff really present at all of these events?

The Guardian currently has a headline regarding Trump's mental health. Apparently the book has uncovered a few things regarding that too.

I almost think it'd be a shame if he were removed from office now. His replacement is only going to be worse and at least Trump provides the hilarity of turning the US into something of a laughing stock on the world stage. He's not going to start any wars at this point.

Really, the thing to be most worried about are the policies regarding climate change and the little care shown for causing further pollution. But that would be happening regardless of whatever Republican candidate was sitting in the White House. We're heading towards ecological disaster and there won't be any political taste to do anything serious about it until things are way too late in the game.

Sounds like Trump tried to block the book from coming out by having his lawyers issue a cease and desist, the author and his publishers responded by bringing it out earlier than planned citing many hours' worth of tapes that verify everything he claims.

I've pre-ordered the book as well (it comes out next Tuesday), sounds like an interesting read.
My face is tired.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:48 pm

That was a fascinating read alright. I doubt the book will change anything though, Trump will just say its all lies and his supporters will except that.

Reading the tweets and comments from Trump supporters is soul crushing, just a blind and zealous following of a horrible individual who because they voted for him can't do any wrong. If Trump hung a Swastika flag outside the White House it would be ok, we voted for him and we can't be wrong.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Good grief. He responds to people questioning his mental age by sounding like an eight year old.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:36 pm

"I'm not mad and the voices in my head agree with me!"
My face is tired.

Jez

Postby Jez » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:07 pm

He didn't really say that stuff right? This is just a mock up joke?

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Jez wrote:He didn't really say that stuff right? This is just a mock up joke?
The worst thing is that I wouldn't be surprised if it was real.

Edit:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... hael-wolff
I am so sorry, America. You've elected a mad man.
End of an Era

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Yeah, umm, that's a screenshot I took from the BBC page. It's real.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 pm

:lol: :lol:

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:47 pm

Some of the replies from his supporters are in equal parts hilarious and terrifying.

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World