Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Sly Boots
MILF

Re: Trump

Postby Sly Boots » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:07 pm

I'm not surprised, but I can still be disgusted.
My face is tired.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:09 pm

You really expected any less? This is the same man who went to Puerto Rico and told them that their death toll from hurricane Maria wasn't really that high, their country was a mess beforehand anyway and that it was costing America a lot in aid money.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Listening to his statement he gave from Japan today, he just sounds bored. He's reading from a prepared statement, which admittedly isn't his clearly preferred style of stream of consciousness jokes and pops at political enemies, but I can't imagine it's any comfort to those reeling from yet another dreadful mass-shooting.

Listen to his immediate predecessor discussing gun violence:

Obama's method of delivery is quite stilted, but you can still hear the passion in his voice. That's the sort of response I'd hope for from my politicians in the aftermath of a tragedy - I'd want to know that they care. I'd love to give Trump the benefit of the doubt here; he's in a foreign country, possibly jetlagged, and it's not his preferred style of public speaking... but I just can't get over the feeling that he doesn't actually give a shit.

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:31 pm

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 4345324544

Trump wrote:I don’t blame China, I blame the incompetence of past Admins for allowing China to take advantage of the U.S. on trade leading up to a point where the U.S. is losing $100's of billions. How can you blame China for taking advantage of people that had no clue? I would've done same!

I don't even know where to begin...
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:43 pm

That doesn't sound like too controversial a statement to me, certainly not by his standards anyway. He's blaming past presidents for allowing China to take advantage, adding that he would take advantage of favourable conditions too if he were a businessman in that situation. He's hardly going to insult China while he's actually there, so naturally he's insulting political enemies instead.

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:46 pm

He's outright saying he would exploit people who don't know any better. That's one of the least presidential things I can imagine anyone saying.
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:00 pm

I think the "people who had no clue" are the past administrations that he sees as putting the US on the back foot economically. Of course you're going to take advantage of favourable economic conditions, it'd be silly not to at the level he thinks he operates at.

It doesn't make him less of a despicable arsehole, but in this context you could say the same about the leaders of any large business.

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:09 am

Thing is, it is one thing to know that you would take advantage in a business situation to capitalise on the weakness of a supplier/customer/competitor.

You don't tell anyone that though. Kinda makes you look like a Edwin who people don't want to do business with...
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:06 am

So Roy Moore was molesting a 14 year old lass when he was 32.

Luckily Jim Zeigler is here to lay the smack down on him with this searing quote.

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus. There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual.”

#-o

Just..... uhm.... just...... #-o
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:57 am

I think he's missed a fairly significant part of the story there.

If you're going to use the birth of the Christian messiah as a defense for child mollestation, you may as well go the whole hog and call God a pedophile.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:29 pm

And the disgusting thing is many of his supporters will blindly accept this. If Trump has any sense or a smidgen of decency he'll sack Moore and have him removed from any public position, but we all know thats not going to happen :/

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:44 am

Donald Trump, on Twitter wrote:Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

I have so little respect for the man, I genuinely can't tell whether he realises that saying "I would NEVER call him short and fat?" is calling him short and fat. It's not really any better if he does realise it.

I can't help but think it'd be funny if *that* was what started World War III.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:08 pm

The Dollop podcast did a pretty amazing couple of episodes about Trump that are nothing short of shocking. I knew he was a fucking sack of shit but I didn't realise just how massive that shit filled sack was. Bold faced corruption, racism, aggressive sexual assault, mob connections, utter incompetence...the list is staggering. How the fuck he was even allowed to run for president is jaw dropping :shock:

https://soundcloud.com/the-dollop

Both episodes are about 90 mins each but really worth a listen. All the info in the show is public knowledge but they still had to say its "alleged" due to Trump's tendency to sue people for $100 million.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:42 pm

Animalmother wrote:How the fuck he was even allowed to run for president is jaw dropping :shock:

I can only assume that the people who selected him as a candidate are as corrupt and morally bankrupt as he is.

I listened to the first episode, will listen to episode two tomorrow. All I can say is that if it's all true, I can understand why he's such a horrendous human being. Getting a paper round is supposed to teach you the value of hard work, and having a chauffeur drive him around when it rains does somewhat defeat the point. Drilling in the floor above a bed-bound cancer sufferer's room to cover them in dust as part of a plan to chase them out of their rent controlled apartment while turning off the heating during a New York winter... I'm not sure I have words for what that is.

Clearly his upbringing taught him that he was simply better than other people, and it's obvious that he believes this. That level of delusion can't be argued with, because all he needs to do to rationalise it is remember that he's better than you.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:54 am

You should listen to the one about Errol Flynn after that, just to utterly destroy your faith in humanity.

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World