Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Wrathbone

Re: Trump

Postby Wrathbone » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:42 pm

This is the problem, the bar for what a president can do and get away with has been destroyed. Short of the supreme court unanimously agreeing to say that they found a lost page of the constitution which has a "no Donalds" clause for the presidency, I can't see him being ousted anymore.
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:12 pm

I'd be more upset about it if not for the fact his VP is even worse.
My face is tired.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:27 am

Trump is a fucking scumbag and is most certainly involved in some corrupt shit, but I somehow doubt he has any real clue about how his campaign was run and if Russia was involved. The FBI really seem to have it in for him and might be trying to just find anything they can use against him.

I wish them all the luck :D

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:00 am

Oh I suspect that in the drawer in the Kremlin marked "Vladimir's wank-stash" there is a DVD of old Adolf Twitter being shat on by russian hookers while spanking his teensy orange tadger.

The world being what it is, one day it will leak.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:44 am

"Leak" is not a word I want to associate with that scarring mental image. :cry:

Photos!

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:23 am

:lol:
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:12 pm

Or, possibly, leek.
My face is tired.

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:38 pm

Saw the thing about Trump's Twitter account being taken down temporarily, had a chuckle. Then I read this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-wh ... 17-11?IR=T

What if the employee instead had composed a tweet bashing a company's stock, or declaring war on North Korea?

That really is scary, because we're at the point where if Trump tweeted a declaration of war then people would think it was legit. That's the world we live in.

Photos!

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:51 pm

And this is why Twitter should not be an official outlet for the US president. It's not secure; Twitter accounts get hacked all the time, and while I'm sure there are additional layers of security in place for that particular account, the damage that could be done with one tweet could cause a diplomatic incident or wipe millions of dollars off the stock market. The former is probably easily reversed via a retraction, but the stock market? Once deals are done, they're done.

I'd like to think that this would make Trump rethink his policy, but let's face it, he'll probably just end up calling the former twitter employee sick and twisted and then link them to ISIS.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:05 pm

I'd love to see somebody do something like that; not start a war, that's a little bit too extreme, but hack it and Tweet something crazy enough that it triggers panic selling at Wall Street. Yes, it would have a knock on effect on a number of ordinary people, but it would be incredibly hilarious, whilst adequately highlighting both the stupidity of the US President having a Twitter account and also how fickle our financial system is.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:10 pm

I don't think war would be a very likely outcome; it'd require the other government to be as idiotic as Trump is.

I don't actually think the guy should stop using Twitter altogether, used properly it's a good way of reaching his citizens, but he doesn't use it properly. If he could just refrain from posting lies, slander, policies he's made up on the spot and hatemongering, it'd be fine.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:48 pm

What a waste, that employee could have thrown out a tweet involving Russian hookers and golden showers :lol:

Wonder if said employee will face a criminal charge

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:40 pm

They'll find it difficult to convict an employee of breaking a company rule, there's nothing criminal about a Twitter employee disabling a Twitter account. If they *had* posted something then I'm not sure the employee would have been personally liable anyway.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Trump's comments on the latest atrocity, this time in Texas, are nothing short of scandalous. A white man enters a church of about 50 people and opens fire, killing about half and injuring the rest. Victims aged from 5 to elderly. As he leaves, another man tries to stop the shooter and then, being armed himself, shoots at him as he flees.

Trump's verdict? "This is not a guns situation" and "it was very lucky someone else was there firing in the other direction".

Vile.
My face is tired.

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:06 pm

I am surprised you are surprised. After 11 months of this shit I not surprised if he starts a war the minute the Russia investigation starts to pin it on him. I would not be surprised if he launches nukes because he could be threatened to be impeached.

If I lose - fuck it - what is the point - everyone loses.

Its all about him. That is how a narcissist thinks.
Games playing : Doom / Dirt 3 / Rochard / RTW 2

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World