Trump

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Sly Boots
MILF

Re: Trump

Postby Sly Boots » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:35 am

Flynn was fairly notorious, wasn't he? I thought I remembered reading that the studio heads at the time went to all sorts of lengths to cover up his various shenanigans?
My face is tired.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Animalmother wrote:You should listen to the one about Errol Flynn after that, just to utterly destroy your faith in humanity.

I am doing so, but frankly after the last two years I'm not sure there's any faith left to lose.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Raid wrote:Given his position, at what point do we declare him the most dangerous hate preacher on Earth?

Getting closer.

Donald Trump retweets far-right group's anti-Muslim videos

This is basically the equivalent of Theresa May endorsing the Ku Klux Klan. Britain First will use it to attempt to legitimise their claims. The woman he retweeted is actually due in court in two weeks time, charged with employing "threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour" following a speech at a rally in Belfast.
Last edited by Raid on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Every time you think he can't get any worse, he does.
My face is tired.

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 am

And now Trump has lashed back at May for criticising him, which means he stands by those tweets. Jebus wept.

I don't want to raise the H word without good cause, but at this point... he's Hitler, right? Stupid Hitler, certainly, but Hitler nonetheless. I should know, I'm also Hitler according to Sly's evil dictator quiz thing.
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 am

Just when you think the bottom of the barrel has been reached by the bigoted orange fucknut he goes and finds new levels.

He is a total moron, what were America thinking?
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:29 am

Just let that sink in for a second. That is the President of the United States defending a far-right, racist piece of filth, over the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, a close ally.

It's also terrifying that the amount of domestic terrorism in the US doesn't seem to count for him.

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:57 am

This is the bullshit these people pull. The know their audience doesn't really know what the outside world looks like, so they tell stories of how other countries are swamped with terrorist immigrants.
In the UK, they'll point to the continent, claiming there to be daily race riots and terrorist attacks. Don't want them coming over here, diluting our culture and our pure, white blood, right?

And you'll say "Why isn't this reported elsewhere? Why are only far right news sites, self-professed hate mongers and youtube hot-take pundits reporting this?" and they'll turn into bug-eyed loons, claiming massive liberal New World Order conspiracies.

Also, goes without saying, but Trump can continue to fuck all the way off.
End of an Era

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:51 pm

It just proves that not a single one of the useless cunts he's surrounded himself with have the brains or balls to tell him to cut that shit out and act like a grownup.

I assume technically Twitter can cancel his account can't they? Not that they ever would.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:26 pm

God I wish they had the gall to do that, I'm fairly sure they'd be within their rights given how often he shares hate speech.

And honestly I'm not sure Trump would listen to anyone around him telling him not to do it, he doesn't seem like the sort that takes advice if it contradicts his world view. He can tweet sitting in bed, so it's not like there are any actual controls in place to stop him doing something he shouldn't anyway.

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:45 pm

Raid wrote:He can tweet sitting in bed, so it's not like there are any actual controls in place to stop him doing something he shouldn't anyway.

And it isn't like Bannon is going to stop sucking his shrivelled cock long enough to ask him to stop...
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Hasn't Bannon been ousted? Although I do believe he still holds allot of power and people like that accused child molester Republican judge is one of his cronies.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:00 am

So in the space of a week Trump's travel ban has been passed, created a tax policy that fucks over anyone who isn't rich, allowed the alleged pedophile Roy Moore get elected to office and opened national parks in Alaska and Utah for oil drilling. Micheal Flynn admits he lied to the FBI about Russia and Trump says he did nothing wrong. And of course he twitted racist videos.

I'm sure I'm leaving more stuff out as well.

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 am

And to think 2016 seemed like it was going alright. Now look at where we're at.
End of an Era

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:00 am

The Moore election isn’t till next week so there’s still a chance for sanity.
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World