1. The Dragon Rider climbed a Mountain and found somebody had dropped a Potion of Flight bottle. BUT HE NEVER TOLD THE GAME MASTER IF HE PICKED IT UP OR NOT!
2. The Chaos Sorcerer chickened out in the Forest and ran away. Bravely ran away away! When danger reared its ugly head he bravely turned his tail and fled! Yes, the Chaos Sorcerer turned about and gallantly he chickened out! Bravely taking to his feet he beat a very brave retreat! Bravest of the brave, Chaos Sorcerer! Then he met a boar, whom his Centaur companion killed for him.
3. The Swashbuckler travelled to the Ruins to fight a Wolf! Should have been easy, but then it transpired a Giant had joined the Wolf! There was a fight! But it turned out to be a draw.
4. The Witch Elf then showed up and beat the Swashbuckler in Psychic Combat, stealing his Sword!
5. Truss Ironshaft the Barbarian travelled to the Armoury and bought a Great Axe!
6. The Hobbit travelled to the Cursed Glade and wrestled with a Chinese Dragon, throttling it to death with his bare hands.
7. The High Priest travelled through the Forest, found a Mystic Glade where he learned the Fireball Spell.
8. The Vampire travelled to Guild Street in the City, found a Wishing Well and ignored it.
It's the Dragon Rider's turn (though this will have to wait until I get home).
I haven't produced a map of the Mountain Realm yet, but will attempt to do so tonight.