D&D - Non-Player Thread (Details in first Post)

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Sly Boots
MILF

Re: D&D - Non-Player Thread (Details in first Post)

Postby Sly Boots » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:17 am

If this really is the end of our little adventure, I just wanted to say a huge great thank-you to Wrathbone for suggesting, organising, running and guiding us through an experience that has been both exciting and often hilarious to the point of tears running down my face as I quote gags to my long-suffering wife watching bemusedly from the sidelines.

This was my first foray into proper, non videogame D&D and have enjoyed it hugely. I started as a total noob, needing to be patiently walked through every single dice-roll... and that was pretty much how I finished as well, come to think of it. But I enjoyed the ride and that's the main thing.

Perhaps we'll see this again one day in its current incarnation - playing over a virtual board and speaking on mics - if others who've been reading our tales of adventure, drunkenness and heroically bludgeoning to death every poor creature far weaker than us (providing they were suitably unconscious) and feels like giving it a go. In which case, I'll be well up for it once more.

So thanks once again to WB, and all the players who've given up their time for months now to try and find the mines of Phandelver, which sadly will remain lost for the time being.

*casts Thunderwave*
My face is tired.

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:22 am

Cheers! :D It was a genuine pleasure running it and I'll happily pick it up again if anybody else is interested in playing.
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Quietman

Postby Quietman » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:29 am

Yeah cheers Wrathbone, it was very fun to play! :D
IMO :P :wink: :P :wink: :P :wink:
Dean Learner: I said the fuck you don't do wet wipes.

Oranje Head
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2lS22 ... qTMqfvJ4xQ
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/oranjehead

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:47 pm

Yeah man cheers for all the effort you put in, it's been a good laugh. Playing it for the first time on Roll20 was a real fun experience too. It'd be great to get a decent sized group of 4 or 5 to play on there again one day.

Previous

Return to General & Real World