Show Us Your Christmas Tree - 2015 Edition

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Medicine Man

Re: Show Us Your Christmas Tree - 2015 Edition

Postby Medicine Man » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:05 pm

Sly Boots wrote:I'm waiting for our front room to look like less of a shithole so I can take a decent pic. It might be the impossible quest, however.

We've gone down the living tree route this year. We'll pot it properly in the new year, stick it in the garden and then bring it in again next December.

On reflection I think that may be the route that Dj has went down also. If that's the case apologies to him for claiming he's a real man when in fact he's a nancy boy tree-hugging pervert. :P

Get the pics up Sly! Let's be honest that front room is never going to get any better is it? I imagine it to be strewn with game boxes and discs of varying quality all long since abandoned after that initial foray into the unknown for the greater good of the PW community. :D

Make a tree of games!

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:11 pm

I would have to get a pretty big window box to stick a Christmas tree in if I was going to recycle it in that way.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Medicine Man wrote:
Sly Boots wrote:I'm waiting for our front room to look like less of a shithole so I can take a decent pic. It might be the impossible quest, however.

We've gone down the living tree route this year. We'll pot it properly in the new year, stick it in the garden and then bring it in again next December.

On reflection I think that may be the route that Dj has went down also. If that's the case apologies to him for claiming he's a real man when in fact he's a nancy boy tree-hugging pervert. :P

Get the pics up Sly! Let's be honest that front room is never going to get any better is it? I imagine it to be strewn with game boxes and discs of varying quality all long since abandoned after that initial foray into the unknown for the greater good of the PW community. :D

Make a tree of games!

Just... no. You have no idea.

We had our eldest's birthday party at the weekend (there's a lot of paraphenalia strewn around still from that), after which today the wife has decided to tidy up our shelves area, which apparently involves throwing shit all around the room. I'm not even sure our tree is currently visible :lol:

It's generally better in the evening once the little rascals are asleep, so I'll try to take one then.
My face is tired.

Jez

Postby Jez » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:27 pm

Wolfy Xmas tree is a good one. Like those box things under the tree. Missus would shit happy kittens if I was the trot something like that out for her. I'm not a huge fan of Xmas myself generally but needs must with my happy clapper wife loving the damn thing.

Medicine Man

Postby Medicine Man » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:38 pm

DjchunKfunK wrote:I would have to get a pretty big window box to stick a Christmas tree in if I was going to recycle it in that way.

Real man it is then. :)

Sly Boots wrote:Just... no. You have no idea.

We had our eldest's birthday party at the weekend (there's a lot of paraphenalia strewn around still from that), after which today the wife has decided to tidy up our shelves area, which apparently involves throwing shit all around the room. I'm not even sure our tree is currently visible :lol:

It's generally better in the evening once the little rascals are asleep, so I'll try to take one then.

You're preaching to the choir there my man I know only too well what havoc the destructive combo of a kids party and a wife in full on 'clean up' mode can wreak. I appreciate your efforts though.

Jez wrote:Wolfy Xmas tree is a good one. Like those box things under the tree. Missus would shit happy kittens if I was the trot something like that out for her. I'm not a huge fan of Xmas myself generally but needs must with my happy clapper wife loving the damn thing.

Get yourself down to Argos then my friend...

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 463470.htm

Think of me when she's shitting those kittens out for you. Caressing them with my lovingly manicured feminine digits.

Jez

Postby Jez » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:51 pm

oh my fucking god i actually did just a shiver down my spine at that MM you deviant - stop it!!! :lol:

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Don't have a tree this year as I'm barely going to be here for most of the month. This was last years festive attempt at my old flat though.

Lee

Postby Lee » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:08 pm

:lol:
Formerly MrAnnoyed

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Mantis wins.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Burberry Knight

Postby Burberry Knight » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:02 pm

Flawless victory.

And odourless.

PaladinAl

Postby PaladinAl » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:13 pm

Biro some baubles and tinsel on it to complete the look :lol:
"O men, how long shall my honour be turned into shame?"
@alun_parker1987

Turned out nice again!

Medicine Man

Postby Medicine Man » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Had there been a shadowy silhouette of a walloper and clackerbag combo Mantis would've won hands down no question.

Make the necessary adjustments suggested and you're on to a winner. :)

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:31 pm

Medicine Man wrote:Had there been a shadowy silhouette of a walloper and clackerbag combo Mantis would've won hands down no question.

Make the necessary adjustments suggested and you're on to a winner. :)

He would have to invent a time machine and go back in time in order to do that. :)
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Medicine Man

Postby Medicine Man » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Ah. Sex change? :P

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:30 am

Our tree has Oh I just CBA written all over it this year.

PreviousNext

Return to General & Real World