Settle A Family Argument

Exciting adventures in meat space.
Medicine Man

Settle A Family Argument

Postby Medicine Man » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Another hot button topic is burning it's way through our household.

What would you do? No reciprocation would be required.

Either a gobble or growling at the badger depending on your sexual preference no strings attached would you take it?

Seems an obvious answer I know, but it turns out there's a debate to be had. :D

Sly Boots
MILF

Re: Settle A Family Argument - Oral Sex Related

Postby Sly Boots » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Yes, and happens fairly frequently - both given and offered.

Sometimes you're in the mood to receive but not give, but if offers from both parties are equally frequent there's no harm in it.

Sorry if that's a bit TMI... :?
My face is tired.

Adalaar
Augmented

Postby Adalaar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Same as Sly Boots.
cHeal wrote: I don't care one way or another whether GamerGate is all white or all black migrant transgender midget. .

Edwin
the cunt

Postby Edwin » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:40 pm

I assume preferred sexual partner means your wife/girlfriend and not Katy Perry?
second_base wrote:You need to fuck off now...like right now dude.

Parv wrote:Edwin has been my least favourite forumite for a long time now.

JohnyHumf

Postby JohnyHumf » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:55 pm

It can't be a debate if every single person votes for the same thing. :lol:

Lee

Postby Lee » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Someone sneak a mic into MM's home for us all to bask in these crazy discussions live! :lol:

It's just a very one sided debate Johnny :P
Formerly MrAnnoyed

Me
He's so not aard

Postby Me » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:12 pm

I assume the take away from this debate is that Medicine Man isn't very good at giving oral sexings.

Medicine Man

Postby Medicine Man » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:39 am

No, no, no, no, no, NO!

Here's the story and tbh I think it comes down to a guilt thing on the recipients part.

Now I, like anyone I suppose, am a big fan of the old bedroom gymnastics however on the rare occasion I just cant muster up the va va voom (this is not erectile dysfunction btw) to get the party started ie I'm very very lazy, too lazy even for a hobby of mine.

Anyway sometimes it's a happy compromise for all parties involved just to dish out some first class, top rate, world beating, class leading (thank you very much Me) oral shenanigans without taking anything in return. Again as its a hobby, the wife's happy I'm happy nighty-night all. In her defence I too would feel guilty about taking it without giving anything back, but after the deed is done it's hard to care. :D

Trouble is some people seem to think this a debt situation and I or she is owed one which is not the case. I told her that no one in their right mind would turn it down and that she should ask around her work to have this confirmed which she obviously didn't do, I don't know some people. Anyway to get the scientific results required I thought I'd ask you people, the wonderful inhabitants of PW because if anyone knows about the nitty gritty of inter-personal sexual relationships it's people on the internet and sure enough the results speak for themselves.

Now the wife isn't happy as she feels the question was very leading and was always going to favour my argument. So it's slowly evolving into a Scottish Independence style depend arguing over the question rather than the undeniable truth that everyone would take a gobble for free any day of the week.

TL:DR - Sly's right read his post. :D

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:41 pm

Well the answer is yes, naturally.

However.

It does depend on the ability of the giver. I have had ladyfriends in the past whose attempts at giving head were nothing more than a soggy, not-very-good wank. Blowjobs were something to be tolerated. On the flip, I have also had ladyfriends whose oral abilities curled the toes and made fireworks go off. Funnily enough, the ability is generally commensurate with the enthusiasm for the task at hand/mouth. I am sure the same is true for fellas, some can clamlap with the best of 'em whereas others haven't really got a clue.

I will say this - oral sex is why creme de menthe was invented, but just a splash needed, about as much as half a cap of mouthwash, quick gargle, swallow, get down to business.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Edwin
the cunt

Postby Edwin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Who voted no, and why was it Prey?
second_base wrote:You need to fuck off now...like right now dude.

Parv wrote:Edwin has been my least favourite forumite for a long time now.

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:34 pm

What the fuckity fuck...BLACK MAGIC!!! :o :lol:

Bev

Postby Bev » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:41 pm

I can't imagine many circumstances in which I wouldn't suck my boyfriend's cock.

Was that the question? I've honestly not read it properly.

Medicine Man

Postby Medicine Man » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Nailed it Bev.

Question is would he feel guilty if he never reciprocated and if so would it be enough for him to deny you access to the skin flute?

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:00 pm

It's not that often that it doesn't lead to something else, but on the odd occasion where it hasn't that was generally because she set the condition beforehand that she just wanted to do it and didn't want anything back. It almost never happens the other way round though.

To be honest, if you just go straight in with the mouth on your woman then you're doing it wrong and will only end up being subpar for her, there's more of a psychological aspect to it, you can't just go and devour her like a bag of chips because you're feeling peckish. Do it properly and it's highly unlikely that she's not going to want to take it further afterwards too, which I usually find pretty difficult to resist no matter my original intentions.

Oral sex is like one of the best things ever, I seriously doubt many people would turn down the opportunity to give/receive.

Bev

Postby Bev » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Medicine Man wrote:Nailed it Bev.

Question is would he feel guilty if he never reciprocated and if so would it be enough for him to deny you access to the skin flute?

I can't imagine many circumstances in which he wouldn't reciprocate :P

Even during The Troubles (when we'd lost our mojo) and The Hiatus (when we'd broken up) last year, we still sucked each other off with alacrity. There was none of this mind-game bollocks.

The moral is:
Women are mental; get a boyfriend.

Next

Return to General & Real World