Podcasts!

Exciting adventures in meat space.
DjchunKfunK

Re: Podcasts!

Postby DjchunKfunK » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:27 pm

I'm just glad to be hearing Vinny on a regular basis again. The Giantbombcast the other week where he was back on it due to the Big Live Live Show was miles better because of it.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:40 am

Barry Topping and Guy Woodward are back with some familiar faces (mechagamezilla etc..) for some wholesome fun
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/2-g ... 83891?mt=2

Good solid fun.
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Scrappy

Postby Scrappy » Mon May 16, 2016 7:30 pm

The Giant Beast cast is freaking great. Some really good conversation about games going on from Vinny,Alex,Austin and Jeff. Really enjoyable and is bearing Giant Bombcast Imo

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Tue May 17, 2016 11:37 am

It's a bit up and down for me right now, too many stupid jokes and derailments of good conversations at times. When they do stick to the topics though it is a good listen.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:42 pm

Ok... the Adam Buxton podcast is bloody great! Ive been plowing through them all from the first episode and I'm not far off being fully caught up. Who knew Louis Theroux was hilarious? :lol: I missed the old A&J podcast and it was never the same when Edith took over but this totally scratches that itch. Joe turns up for a few episodes but Adam was always the best one anyway ¬_¬

Heartily recommend it!

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:38 pm

Cool I'll check it out.

I've given up on the Giantbeastcast, it's just not funny and they spend far too long dragging out the jokes, it will only get worse once Dan joins them full-time. I'm also in one of my troughs when it comes to the Giantbombcast, I think I'm just tired of them only ever playing the popular titles, nobody except Drew plays anything that isn't mainstream.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:48 pm

I've been listening to Last Podcast on the Left for the past few months. They talk about crazy shit like alien adduction, serial killers and ghosts. They also do more serious topics like Columbine, Waco and 9/11. The presenters first come across as a bunch of obnoxious wankers (to me anyway) but once you get into the swing of it it's a very funny and insightful show.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Man, Jeremiah on Beast might be the most I've laughed at a podcast since the Lang phone incident. :lol:

Previous

Return to General & Real World