went to town on GOG for their black friday sale

Steamz and moar.
Asherons

went to town on GOG for their black friday sale

Postby Asherons » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:57 am

picked up the following - Far cry- Far cry 2, -Tom Clancys Rainbow 6, Ghost Recon, - Dungeon Keeper Gold - Dungeon keeper 2, - Deus Ex, Deus Ex 2 invisible War

Think i spent 17 dollars or so in total on the haul. they threw in a free game called Star Crawl for anyone who spent 15$+

I hate blowing money on games I will never play but i want to say the most expensive games out of the bunch were the far cry ones and I spent like 6$ for the two combined. i've already messed around on far cry, deus ex 2, and rainbow six for maybe~2 hours in total (which at this point I intend to revist all 3 but who knows if ill ever do it) . so if I dont get my moneys worth across the last few games I might of made some poor purchases

overall all the games should have a place in somebody's favorite game library cause they are classics. I know for sure Deus Ex 2: invisible war ill end up playing more cause its one I enjoy cause I played that tons on the Xbox. And the dungeon keeper games i plan on playing last of the group because im thinking I may get wrapped up in them for awhile once I start playing.

Anyone else buy an excessive amount of games for black friday?

Prey
Admin

Re: went to town on GOG for their black friday sale

Postby Prey » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:10 am

I picked up Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, Middle Earth Shadow of War Slaughter Tribes, Wolfenstein 2 and a copy of Elex for my son. That's the most I've spent on games all year and all I know is thanks to Black Friday it all cost me far less than it rightfully should have done.

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:22 am

Prey wrote: and a copy of Elex for my son.

Ooh, you will have to let me know what he thinks. I've been contemplating picking Elex up myself.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:57 am

Kind of the same. I'd need it to really come down in price though as it sounds quite janky.
My face is tired.

Wrathbone

Postby Wrathbone » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:24 am

I bought it at release and then haven't played it. #-o
"This boy is depriving a village of an idiot."

Photos!

Return to General Gaming & PW Steam Group