Xbox Interface Headed to PC as BPM

Steamz and moar.
Prey
Admin

Xbox Interface Headed to PC as BPM

Postby Prey » Thu May 26, 2016 9:46 am

Microsoft are said to be bringing the full Xbox interface to the PC at some point in the future and will do so in the form of a BPM (Big Picture Mode) similar to what Steam currently has.

Although Windows 10 currently has its own Xbox App it is clear to see that many PC users have taken to it rather well and so bringing the full BPM experience to the PC platform was really more a matter of when than if.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/rumor-the- ... pc-3437550
Lee wrote:Holly fuck who is this above my comment?!

:O

Mantis
Admin

Re: Xbox Interface Headed to PC as BPM

Postby Mantis » Thu May 26, 2016 10:18 am

Combined with the constant annual refreshes of Xbox One hardware seemingly planned, it looks like we're moving more and more towards a market where PC and Xbox One are one in the same. They're essentially going to turn the Xbox platform into Steam Machines.

Achtung Englander

Re: Xbox Interface Headed to PC as BPM

Postby Achtung Englander » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:49 am

I posted something similar on the E3 thread.

I use the Xbox Streaming to Win10 to play Valient Hearts at my desk. If you have a good LAN set up it is very good. You are playing Xbox One games on your PC. Once keyboard and mouse is announced for the XBO (and I believe its coming) than that could really push me to play more XBO games. Personally I cannot wait. Still might get a Xim 4 soon anyway
Games playing : Attila Total War / Syndicate / Warlock Of Firetop Mountain / 2000:1 A Space Felony

Return to General Gaming & PW Steam Group