John Wick 2

Small Screen. Bigger Screen.
Prey
Admin

John Wick 2

Postby Prey » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Keanu shows us his real life shooting skills as he prepares for John Wick 2...

The first John Wick stood out due to the construction of its action sequences, most notably the Red Circle night club scene where John Wick went after Iosef Tarasov. As stuntmen themselves, Stahelski and Leitch know what it takes to deliver something truly spectacular, limiting the use of quick edits and shaky cam so viewers could fully appreciate the extent of the choreography. Even though Stahelski is helming the sequel solo, there’s no reason why fans shouldn’t expect more of the same in John Wick: Chapter Two. It’ll be a challenge for the team to top what they accomplished the first time around, but this group seems more than up for the challenge.

Source: Screenrant

Animalmother

Re: John Wick 2

Postby Animalmother » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:00 pm

He gets a lot of shit for being a wooden actor but you can't say he doesn't give it his all. Looking forward to John Wick 2.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:32 am

:P

Edwin
the cunt

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:58 am

So the dog survives.
second_base wrote:You need to fuck off now...like right now dude.

Parv wrote:Edwin has been my least favourite forumite for a long time now.

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:34 am

Now, all they've got to do it not have it come out in the UK a year later this time and we're good.
End of an Era

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:45 pm

It's just a fucking suit! :wink:

Having purchased the original on blu ray I'm more than glad of the movies cult status but I will admit to being a tad worried concerning the sequel. Let's hope they get it right and Keanu's new back on top form continues.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Went to see this last night and I think I can safely say its as good if not better than the first film. It pretty much gets going from the very start and hardly lets up until the end. There are gun battles followed by brutal fist fights followed by an other gun battle and on and on. The body count is ridiculous with John Wick shooting everyone multiple times in the body and a final shot to the head, there are more brains and blood flying than you can possibly keep track of.
Spoiler: show
The catacombs battle and subway pencil killing bit being the stand out :P
And its filmed in a very stylish way with some beautiful camera work in places.

It won't be for everyone and its shallow as a paddling pool but it is great fun to watch. Much yes.

8/10

Wolfy
Oooh! :O

Postby Wolfy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:41 am

Went to see it. It's okay. I never really had a love for the first (also okay) despite feeling like I should because he shoots people in the face for 2 hours.

I mean, yeah, choreography, direction and editing are spot on, but don't think too hard about the plot.
マイカル ウルフ
MAIKARU WORUFU

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:25 am

Wolfy wrote:Went to see it. It's okay. I never really had a love for the first (also okay) despite feeling like I should because he shoots people in the face for 2 hours.

I mean, yeah, choreography, direction and editing are spot on, but don't think too hard about the plot.

Uncultured lout!

Return to TV & Film