Upcoming Movies

Small Screen. Bigger Screen.
Sly Boots
MILF

Re: Upcoming Movies

Postby Sly Boots » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Mantis wrote::lol:

This looks fantastic, so many great actors.

Glowing 5* review on the Guardian, however a bit spoilery as to the plot so I won't post a link. But does indeed sound excellent.
My face is tired.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Prey wrote:When you scrap the final outing to what should have been an otherwise fantastic Hellboy original trilogy then recast Ron Perlman for David Harbour as Hellboy only to make his said replacement look just like Ron Perlman as Hellboy.

Spoiler: show

He may have the look but Ron was so much more than just looks. His voice plus his on screen charisma and perfect comedy timing added a lot to the character. Who the hell doesn't recognise Ron Perlman's voice in any movie ever? He's voiced many CGI movies and even if I didn't know he was in it I'd go yep - that's Ron Perlman. How Hellboy looks is one thing, who he is underneath all that makeup is another thing entirely.

Good actor and new director, but I'm not convinced it'll match the pairing that Perlman and Del Toro make. Even if it's a good movie it'll be hard to swallow because I really do quite like the first two movies, Del Toro was the perfect director for it really.

And wow, before I read the news about this movie I thought that picture was of Ron!

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:00 am

Games playing : Doom / Dirt 3 / Rochard / RTW 2

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:01 pm

Bright

Don't think this one has been mentioned here before. Netflix film out next month about an LA cop who gets partnered with an orc..so yeah... Silly as all fuck looking but it could be a hoot. Basically a Shadow Run movie :D

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:59 pm

For anyone who has seen Thor: Ragnarok you will be pleased to know that the film has made a rather staggering $660 Million in just the 12 days it has been on mass release and looks set to surpass Wonder-Woman, Spider-Man Homecoming and Guardians 2 all of which made $800 Million in their complete runs. Marvel changing things up with it really did wonders.

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Wow!

And they say video game movies are all crap? :o

(Disappointed it's not people turning into giant monsters, though. Wanted to see The Rock as George, not his best friend.)
End of an Era

Previous

Return to TV & Film