My brain's already trying to flush it out but what I can remember:
The main points for me:
• They get discredited after that library ghost is sick on them. The video of it is "all over YOUTUBE AND REDDIT" AND IT'S SO CURRENT. Why actual evidence of ghosts gets them kicked out, I dunno. Kinda skimmed that bit.
• They can't afford THE fire station so they work in a Chinese restaurant. They get it at the end though. Great.
• Their first "bust" is at the concert seen in the 2nd trailer.
• Ernie Hudson has a cameo as the uncle of the STREETWISE ghostbuster and gives them what becomes the Ecto-1.
• Dan Aykroyd appears as a cab driver making forced references to ghostbusters
• Bill Murray appears as a talkshow host (I think, can't remember) making forced references to ghostbusters.
• I might be getting this all confused but Thor (christopher something or other) gets possessed by the bad ghost but he can control ghosts or something. He does a Rick Moranis red-eye growl at one point. It sounds fucking daft.
• Zuul is mentioned right at the end.
EDIT: shite, if you just saw that, YOU DIDNAE.
It might be bollocks though. I hope it is bollocks.