Batman V Superman V Deadpool - Deadpool Wins

Small Screen. Bigger Screen.
Dr@gon-UK
Forum Fossil

Re: Batman V Superman - Dawn of Tomorrow's Injustice Batman

Postby Dr@gon-UK » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Another new trailer -

Terry Pratchett wrote:Humans would do anything to see if it was possible. If you put a large switch in a cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:42 pm

great BUT one too many characters - dump Wonder Woman for the follow up movie. I hope WW is in the last 10 mins.
Games playing : Doom / Dirt 3 / Wargame: European Escalation / Valiant Hearts (XBO)

Pew-Pew

Postby Pew-Pew » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:43 am

I'm just getting shitty flashbacks to Man of Steel from that trailer. I really don't like Zack Snyder.
Prey wrote: plus i rally want to jukmp on my wife but she ssleep.

i might ha ve to giver her a moo o rtwo

-_-

Marty Fuffkin

Postby Marty Fuffkin » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:31 am

I'm still a little hazy on how this is a thing. Won't Superman just smack Batman to buggery in the blink of an eye?

Quietman

Postby Quietman » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:43 am

No, because science and/or kryptonite. Duh.
IMO :P :wink: :P :wink: :P :wink:
Dean Learner: I said the fuck you don't do wet wipes.

Oranje Head
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2lS22 ... qTMqfvJ4xQ
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/oranjehead

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:16 am

You gotta love how limited some peoples imaginations can be when they attempt to sum up how this movie will play out. Superman hits Batman once. Roll credits LOL! Uh. I'd say Batman is holding his own in most of the footage we've seen so far from the trailers and Batman is nothing if not someone who constantly is forced to come up with workable solutions to problems that exist outside the box because you know, just a man and stuff.

As Phil says science always finds a way and if you conquer science you can pretty much conquer anything but more importantly anyone.

Also Snyder should be commended for even attempting what he is trying to accomplish with this movie as a spring board for The Justice League to essentially be born from. There's so much more riding on this movies success than just finally answering the age old question of if Batman and Superman had a fight who would win. Much more.
Her face is tired. Leave her be ffs.

Quietman

Postby Quietman » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:17 am

I'm surprised there hasn't been more outrage at Wonder Woman saving Batman. You would have thought some people would hate that.

Oranje Head

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:37 pm

I hate the fact that the trailer gives the way the fact the antagonists buddy up at the end to fight a common enemy.

Also yet more superheroes bashing each other up, annihilating city blocks as they do so. This is like the fourth superhero movie in a row to do this now - come on for fuck sake think of something new :roll:

I suppose at the end of the day that is all they have got because where do you go from here ? If entire cities are collateral damage, what can up that ?
Games playing : Doom / Dirt 3 / Wargame: European Escalation / Valiant Hearts (XBO)

Marty Fuffkin

Postby Marty Fuffkin » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Prey wrote:You gotta love how limited some peoples imaginations can be when they attempt to sum up how this movie will play out. Superman hits Batman once. Roll credits LOL! Uh. I'd say Batman is holding his own in most of the footage we've seen so far from the trailers and Batman is nothing if not someone who constantly is forced to come up with workable solutions to problems that exist outside the box because you know, just a man and stuff.

I understand they have to get a 90+ minute film out of the concept, I just don't understand how this will work. Unless they come up with a convincing story to back it up, I can see a lot of people (non-fanboys and fanboys alike) being disappointed with this film.

You are right about the trailers. It appears that Batman and Superman go toe to toe and Batman is wearing some sort of upgraded suit. But I still don't understand why Superman doesn't just throw him into the Sun in the first 10 minutes.

I mean, Superman can fly back in time for christ sakes!

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:52 pm

The thing is if we used conventional thinking to understand or even contemplate just how they will go toe to toe on an even level it would just be a little silly. Obviously bats will throw some form of curve ball at Superman that he will have to deal with in any event because just grabbing hold of Bruce and as you say throwing him into the sun would be kinda awesome but also the most predictable movie event to ever grace the silver screen. :lol:

I agree with the general consensus on the latest trailer just giving far too much away. All the suspense and build up between the two main characters was wiped out in the shot of the two stood together with WW as Doomsday stepped forward into the game.

Also I wasn't directing my earlier post at you Marty Fuffkin just stating that if we are to think too conventionally about the movie we only ever deserve a conventional outcome from it. Something we all know Snyder will not be content with delivering after finally getting these two giants together on the big screen. We hope.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:36 pm

I thought the whole point of all the Bats vs Superman story arcs was that Superman never actually wanted to kill Bats so he holds back substantially. There's a good animated movie where they go head to head and Bruce is really old, forget what it was called though.

Quietman

Postby Quietman » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Sounds like Dark Knight Returns.

Oranje Head

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:21 pm

Nethlyn

Postby Nethlyn » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:35 pm

One month to go, I'm not watching that final trailer, have seen enough and can't wait, if 25th March is Easter weekend then the box office is going to melt down.
Youtube Channel Currently Offline https://www.youtube.com/ channel/ UCImKjJptbRwGw0nHMykzeqg
Blog: http://kensmoviereview.wordpress.com

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:22 pm

with 3 trailers we have the ability now to piece the structure of most of the film...

PreviousNext

Return to TV & Film