Formula 1 - 2016 on CH4, Page 90 Onwards

They think its all over... got cancelled.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Re: Formula 1 - 2016 on CH4, Page 90 Onwards

Postby Raid » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:40 pm

For those that may not know, the track limits extend to the white lines either side of the black stuff; the kerbs don't count.

If he'd had two wheels on the track, his diffusor would have been over the kerbing and I'm not sure what effect that would have had. We've seen plenty of pieces of floor come off on the kerbs this weekend so the cars can clearly make contact with them.

Eny

Postby Eny » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:43 pm

Just like every fucker the whole race and in qualifying.... Inconsistent decision making, gutted for him tbh.
Everything on the internet is 100% true.

– Abraham Lincoln

˙ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎuıʇ ʎllɐǝɹ uʍop ǝpısdn

katarn

Postby katarn » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:49 pm

But did any other drivers leave the track to overtake during the race?

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Eny wrote:Just like every fucker the whole race and in qualifying.... Inconsistent decision making, gutted for him tbh.

He took a shorter route around the corner than was legally possible (in as conspicuous a manner as possible, to pass a car and take a podium spot). If that were considered legal, I'm not sure how they'd defend penalising for cutting chicanes and the like. Kimi had placed his car on the inside line, and there's no way Max would have made the move around the outside from where he started it. While I agree that the track limits need to be enforced more consistently, I see this as a different move to someone gaining an advantage after they've been shoved off the outside of the track as I believe happened between Bottas and Raikkonen earlier in the race.

Edwin
the cunt

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:09 pm

Everyone was cutting that corner all weekend. There was a theory that they gave Verstappen got a penalty so they didn't have to have an 18 year old spraying/drinking alcohol in Texas, where you need to be 21.
second_base wrote:You need to fuck off now...like right now dude.

Parv wrote:Edwin has been my least favourite forumite for a long time now.

Previous

Return to A Question of Sport