betting

They think its all over... got cancelled.

estheri

betting

Postby estheri » Wed May 26, 2010 11:37 am

What are the best websites to offer soccer betting tips? I'm a soccer freak and I just wanna see if I can do well in soccer betting. Are there some websites offering help and good tips or like week-by-week good value bets to make or no? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by estheri on Sat May 29, 2010 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Wed May 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Not to be rude, but it looks as though you have a lot of interest in betting and not much in gaming (going purely by your posts) - is this the right forum?
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Nethlyn

Re: betting

Postby Nethlyn » Fri May 28, 2010 10:29 am

estheri wrote:What are the best websites to offer soccer betting tips? I'm a soccer freak and I just wanna see if I can do well in soccer betting. Are there some websites offering help and good tips or like week-by-week good value bets to make or no? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum :)

My friends who like a flutter on the footy made this suggestion to me - just spend either half or all of a season "mind-betting" ie not spending any dosh at all, see how the teams peform especially those outside the traditional top three of Chelsea Man U and Arsenal.

By studying them you'll notice patterns like teams playing in Europe at any level, being tired for their Premiership games and losing, newly promoted teams doing very well or very badly, Wigan doing really well or getting hammered 7 to 9 goals and maybe scoring one in response, look at newly promoted teams in their second Premiership season and whether they struggle and look set to go down like Hull did. If there's ever another Portsmouth situation where they went into administration (that's a little like Chapter 11) you would make more money with better odds if they won matches even when guaranteed to go down.

When you have a season's worth of data like that, only then should you open a betfair account or whoever's giving the best "we give you back your dosh if you lose your first bet" offer. (it was £25 from Betfair at the start of last season, but check around now).

[EDIT] Aha but I see you live in the USA. I know that www.betfair.com plans to have a blog just for the World Cup where they will give out tips, so you will have to check it out and see whether they have one running during the standard football season.

Also whilst we welcome new members, starting more than one thread with the same title makes us think the account might be a bot. You're best off making a post in the New Members thread up in General Discussion.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sat May 29, 2010 4:59 pm

I think it might be a bot, Neth.
www.thelineofbestfit.com

p.s. - I am wanking as I write this

Nethlyn

Postby Nethlyn » Sun May 30, 2010 4:49 pm

I'll give it one more post then deletion time...

Wizard Of Odd

Postby Wizard Of Odd » Sun May 30, 2010 9:33 pm

:lol:

I was just about to say...

Bit of a long reply to a bot, neth? Lulz.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Sun May 30, 2010 10:18 pm

:lol:
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Nethlyn

Postby Nethlyn » Sun May 30, 2010 10:38 pm

We welcome humans or machines at PW :) Can't be faffed dealing with this until after the bank hol...

Return to A Question of Sport