Football League 2009/2010

They think its all over... got cancelled.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:13 pm

What the absolute fuck? I really don't know what to do. I didn't even feel this bad about Leeds' performances and results when we got relegated from the PL or Championship. For all that we've been through, this is somehow the worst I've ever felt about being a Leeds fan. We're just *so* bad at the moment.
www.thelineofbestfit.com

p.s. - I am wanking as I write this

Emaharg

Postby Emaharg » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Leeds. Are. Fucked.

topfear

Postby topfear » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Why did it all go wrong after beating us in the fa cup? Was that your season over after that monumental win, or has something else happened?

Emaharg

Postby Emaharg » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:30 pm

Dunno, Leeds just gave up trying in the League, no-one really knows why, I think its because we have been chopping and changing players in positions we don't seem to have a definate team anymore, anyone can come in or go out without a hint of why.

Good result today against Yeovil, but my god did we ride our luck for the last 20 minutes.

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 pm

In the relegation zone. Must win game against Southend today.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Emaharg

Postby Emaharg » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 pm

My dad rung me today to tell me that I will be playing at Elland Road on the 14th of May. It's an early birthday present and I cant wait.

Linkage - http://www.leedsunited.com/javaImages/5a/1/0,,10273~8651098,00.jpg

RCHD

Postby RCHD » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 pm

That is awesome.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:35 pm

So tight at the top of League One now. We got away with it today because everyone fucked up. Can't see that happening again, so we need three wins from three.

Not gonna happen.

Hello League One for another year!
www.thelineofbestfit.com

Emaharg

Postby Emaharg » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 am

Yeah, I agree, although my dad is adamant that we will get it.

I just don't see it happening with all these shoddy performances we are putting in. Hopefully the last game of the season we will be in the situation of "We must win to finish 2nd" as the atmosphere of it will just be so incredible, or at least it will if we win.

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:50 am

Was very shocked to see us go 3-0 up against Leeds and we still managed to nearly throw it away. Still a good three points and we need them with Norwich and Southampton our next two games.

Emaharg

Postby Emaharg » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Good win for Leeds today, we needed a big result to boost our confidence. Hopefully we can get another win next week and that should be enough to seal our position. Although I quite like the idea of being in a last match of the season win for 2nd place.

Although I would prefer to just secure 2nd place next week and be done with it, and have a match without any fears of having to be in the play-offs.

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Eeek it's getting tight at the bottom. Thought we might scrape a draw today at least those around us didn't really get a result either.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:13 pm

We need to treat Charlton like it's a cup final now. We have to assume that Milwall are going to destroy Tranmere and everyone needs to play out of their skins to keep hold of second spot. I'm really scared. :(
www.thelineofbestfit.com

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:20 am

Milwall better destroy Tranmere as with the fixtures left I think its between us and them for the final relegation spot. Exeter and Leyton Orient both have games against sides in and around the relegation zone which they will probably win and that will put them safe. Southampton at home is a must win if we want to stay up I reckon.

Emaharg

Postby Emaharg » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Adam wrote:We need to treat Charlton like it's a cup final now. We have to assume that Milwall are going to destroy Tranmere and everyone needs to play out of their skins to keep hold of second spot. I'm really scared. :(

Yeah, I really don't think we will beat Charlton, just something that I cant see happening, especially now that there is even more riding on the match. We couldn't beat them at home (0-0 right?) so I cant see us beating them away.

The only thing thats still giving me hope is the fact that Millwall are playing Swindon last game of the season, so that might end up bringing us some joy, unless if either of them win then we end up in play-offs.

We are relying a lot on the fixtures to go our way, which I really think is the only thing we can hope for. Leeds have just been a bit dire recently, their form is up and down like a yo-yo, and our defence is being made up of players that haven't really had a run of matches together for a while, it always seems to be changing. The midfield has no height what-so-ever, which I really don't like, it's all well and good if we played the ball on the floor, but 90% of the time the ball is always in the air. Our strikers never seem to have enough shots either (as well as midfield) they tend to pass it instead of having a pop at goal.

Yay Leeds!

PreviousNext

Return to A Question of Sport