Transfer Rumours: For 09/10 season

They think its all over... got cancelled.

XYZIA

Postby XYZIA » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:02 pm

I bet he'll turn shite now.

I wonder if we could get Messi....
Pokétrainer Owen wrote:Crouch and sidestep: FREE CRAB SIMULATOR

Prey wrote:niighty nighty ladewz and gernts!!! i am offf to get my sex ons. i jusurt hoope mr flopppy tackle is uop to the job

Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:04 pm

You couldn't.

Ribery is much more likely, though that's if Real don't want him to play on the left. Maybe ManU will get Robben.
www.thelineofbestfit.com

p.s. - I am wanking as I write this

XYZIA

Postby XYZIA » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Ribery would be a good buy. Expensive though. I think MAYBE Nani could begin to step up now, but I don't have high hopes.

Prey wrote:niighty nighty ladewz and gernts!!! i am offf to get my sex ons. i jusurt hoope mr flopppy tackle is uop to the job

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:15 pm

I thought Nani was great at first. He's not lived up to my expectations though.

Yous bought Valencia yet?

Hikaru Sulu

Postby Hikaru Sulu » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Something of a turn up for the books, despite the consistent links over the last few years.

I won't say I'm glad to see him go, but I think for £80m you'd be silly not to say yes. He had a good season last year, but certainly not a £80m season. Naturally it leaves us in the situation of needing to replace him. We're being linked with Ribery, but I haven't seen enough of him to comment. By all accounts he's had a good season.

As for Tevez, I think it's possible that this might make it more likely that he goes - I expect Ferguson to go for Benzema, and if he gets him then Tevez will likely go. That said, I think Benzema is, on balance, more likely to go to Barcelona if they do indeed want him.

I do expect to see the £80m go into the transfer kitty, or at least a good portion of it - I don't think Ferguson would have let him go if that hadn't been agreed.

I think the EPL will be poorer without Ronaldo in it - whatever people's opinions on his (lessening with age) theatrics or sulky whining (I hope all non-Man Utd fans appreciate how much more annoying it was for us United fans!) he was one of the worlds best footballers.

One thing I can say for sure is that, assuming he goes, Ronaldo will never be considered a United legend. I'm sure that doesn't really matter to him, and that's part of the reason why.

Wolfy
Oooh! :O

Postby Wolfy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:26 pm

I actually think that United will keep Tevez now Ronaldo's gone. They've got the money to keep him now and I don't recall Tevez wanting to go.

EDIT: Having said that, I've just seen Hughes speaking about Tevez with a huge smug grin on his face. ¬_¬
Last edited by Wolfy on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
マイカル ウルフ
MAIKARU WORUFU

Hikaru Sulu

Postby Hikaru Sulu » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:28 pm

I don't think he wants to go, but I don't think United will shell out £25m for a player who is overwhelmingly a substitute and only more likely to be so if we bring someone else in.

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Adam wrote:Not strictly true, and Perez has a personal fortune of billions.

Plus as the clubs in Spain sell their TV rights individually they make around £180m from that alone.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

XYZIA

Postby XYZIA » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:11 pm

Tommy wrote:I thought Nani was great at first. He's not lived up to my expectations though.

Not in my knowledge, no.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:12 pm

XYZIA wrote:
Tommy wrote:I thought Nani was great at first. He's not lived up to my expectations though.

Not in my knowledge, no.

That's because he wants to come to Sunderland.

Me
He's so not aard

Postby Me » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:32 pm

I hear Bayern are asking silly money for Ribery.

Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Of course. Because they can. But come crunch time, when he wants to leave and they want to sell, they'll come round and sell for what he's actually worth.
www.thelineofbestfit.com

p.s. - I am wanking as I write this

Gandalf

Postby Gandalf » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:43 pm

1431 BST: Valencia have turned down a reported offer from Chelsea for David Villa, with the Spain international seemingly set to join Real Madrid instead, according to the player's agent. (Press Association)

If that happens...well...fuck Real Madrid tbh.

Me
He's so not aard

Postby Me » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:29 pm

They still need a decent holding midfielder and a top centre back. The old Galatico's policy failed because they didn't replace Makalay.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Me wrote:They still need a decent holding midfielder and a top centre back. The old Galatico's policy failed because they didn't replace Makalay.

Is Diarra not in that kind of mould?

Apparently Madrid love him.

PreviousNext

Return to A Question of Sport