One nill to teh Arsenal!!!!!!!1111

They think its all over... got cancelled.

Gunner

One nill to teh Arsenal!!!!!!!1111

Postby Gunner » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:48 pm

Yes, i couldn't resist an outburst in GD.

So sue me....

:D :D :D

Speaking of the game there were many great performances, particularly Flamini at left back (which is not even his position) keeping beckham out of the game for long periods and geting forward quite a bit.

Helb has not done very well since coming to arsenal but he really performed tonight, creating lost of chances and also tacking back lots, can't really blame him for being knakered at 70mins tbh. Certainly dersved to get pick based on this evidance, hopefully he has finaly been able to settle in at arsenal.

Reyes did brilliantly on the left wing, creating and getting lots more chances by charging into the box than he was up front over the last couple of season.

Fabragass pretty much embarassed the real mardind midfield all on his own, AND HE'S ONLY 18!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Eboue was up and down the wing like a rabbit, nearly taking the whole real mardid defence on he own, just failing to get past the last man.

Man of the Match: Iker Castiks, without him real mardrid would be 5 or 6 nill down going into the second leg.
Last edited by Gunner on Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."
-Buddha

Feet

Postby Feet » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:50 pm

I can't believe I missed it, I always miss Arsenal when they play well. Any time I tune in to them they always play crap, and when I forget they're usually awesome. :( So unfair.

But its hard to care when we beat Real!

Just gotta hope they can keep a clean sheet in 2 weeks now.
I still love you.

Gunner

Postby Gunner » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:01 pm

Feet wrote:I can't believe I missed it, I always miss Arsenal when they play well. Any time I tune in to them they always play crap, and when I forget they're usually awesome. :( So unfair.

But its hard to care when we beat Real!

Just gotta hope they can keep a clean sheet in 2 weeks now.

I know what you mean.

I've only ever seen arsenal win once actually at the ground.

When i go to games they always lose or draw,

Edit: These ITV higlights are really shite, they've cut out at least 2 or 3 clear cut arsenal chances in the 1st half alone...
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."
-Buddha

red devil

Postby red devil » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:14 pm

You can chat to Gilberto right now for a bit if you like

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/ne ... 96958.html

Obviously strongly moderated, so no calling him a nobjockey and running.
I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:31 pm

Was a great game. Every player played their socks off. To be the first English team ever to beat Madrid at their home ground is just amazing especially when you consider the youth/inexperience of the team. Reyes and Freddie deserve special mention as they were both outstanding. Lets hope that we don't blow it all by lossing in the second leg.
I would just like to pick you up on one point Gunner. I think Hleb has played like he did last night before. In the Bolton FA Cup game he played the same kind of game. He is great at holding the ball up and managing to get it into open space. Looked like a great player before he got injured, and is now looking like that great player again.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Return to A Question of Sport