Real Madrid ch-ch-ch-changes

They think its all over... got cancelled.

Feet

Real Madrid ch-ch-ch-changes

Postby Feet » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:28 am

That Wanderley bloke is now out and Real are gunning for Mourinho, Benetez or Wenger as a replacement.

How predictable. I doubt they will get any of those.

Also Roy Keane may or may not be going there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 497208.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4486842.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 498446.stm

Interesting stuff
I still love you.

Vidrageon

Postby Vidrageon » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:47 pm

So last...day ago -_-

Yeah, interesting stuff, at the same time, who cares, that club is currently dooomed.

Adam

Postby Adam » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:44 pm

I would care if Benitez goes. Liverpool are my brother's team and as such I have a vague interest, and besides have always liked to see them do well. Benitez, despite having less than conventional methods, is a good manager and I think to lose him at this stage of what is a very important season for them would be a tragedy.

It'd also be a shame to see Wenger leave the Premiership, though I can't see it being much longer 'til he does anyway -- Arsenal's fading glory will surely have both him and Henry, the only two good things left at the club, leaving in search of greener pastures.

And Mourinho? They're having a laugh. Silly tossers.
www.thelineofbestfit.com

p.s. - I am wanking as I write this

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:35 am

Adam wrote:It'd also be a shame to see Wenger leave the Premiership, though I can't see it being much longer 'till he does anyway -- Arsenal's fading glory will surely have both him and Henry, the only two good things left at the club, leaving in search of greener pastures.

You're joking right? I think you might be forgetting players like Cole, Campbell, Senderos, Fabregas to name a few. Wenger is committed to the club till 2008 and although we are having trouble in the league at the moment we are going strong in the Champs League. Plus if you look at the young players coming through then I think you will find that we have one of the best set of up-and-coming teams around at the moment. Also we have a brand new stadium to move into next season which means we will be finally able to pull in the same type of gate receipts as the other big clubs. The only real thing we are missing is someone with bit in the midfield. Hopefully when Hleb comes back this Wednesday he can give us a bit of that.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:30 pm

DjchunKfunK wrote:
Adam wrote:It'd also be a shame to see Wenger leave the Premiership, though I can't see it being much longer 'till he does anyway -- Arsenal's fading glory will surely have both him and Henry, the only two good things left at the club, leaving in search of greener pastures.

You're joking right? I think you might be forgetting players like Cole, Campbell, Senderos, Fabregas to name a few. Wenger is committed to the club till 2008 and although we are having trouble in the league at the moment we are going strong in the Champs League. Plus if you look at the young players coming through then I think you will find that we have one of the best set of up-and-coming teams around at the moment. Also we have a brand new stadium to move into next season which means we will be finally able to pull in the same type of gate receipts as the other big clubs. The only real thing we are missing is someone with bit in the midfield. Hopefully when Hleb comes back this Wednesday he can give us a bit of that.

Arf. The denial always comes first...

Seriously, I've been there. Champs League Semi-Final to Division One in four sesaons. Even the mighty Arse won't top that.
www.thelineofbestfit.com

Gunner

Postby Gunner » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:16 pm

Adam wrote:
DjchunKfunK wrote:

Arf. The denial always comes first...

Seriously, I've been there. Champs League Semi-Final to Division One in four sesaons. Even the mighty Arse won't top that.

Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:21 pm

Even if Wenger stays, I can see you slowly becoming a "top 6" team rather than a "top 4" team. You've already dropped from a "top 2" team, remember.
www.thelineofbestfit.com

Vidrageon

Postby Vidrageon » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:39 pm

It happens to all the big teams, it's inevitable. Though Arsenal is still relatively young.

JonB

Postby JonB » Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:42 pm

Wenger wont leave until the play in the Emerites Stadium. Then he'll relise it's shit and leave.

Return to A Question of Sport