Mah new book!

For your aural and visual pleasure.
Sly Boots
MILF

Mah new book!

Postby Sly Boots » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 am

I know some of you guys bought and read my first book, so thought I'd put out a quick announcement/shameless act of self-promotion and say that as of yesterday I published the follow-up:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075C71Z8N/ ... +Book+2%29

A battle between good and evil... and the forces of good are defeated. But the war is only just beginning.

After the climactic confrontation atop the Order’s Spire, Cole and his companions are scattered to the winds. Now each must face grave dangers unlike any they’ve faced before to defeat an ancient evil threatening to enslave mankind and end the world as they know it.

Trapped in a strange world-between-dreams, Cole must find a way to return to the waking world, while learning the truth about the enemy... and himself.

Raven, lost in an inhospitable, alien land, must fight merely to survive – against both the hostile inhabitants to whom she is an unwelcome outsider and the echoes of a distant past.

Others, too, have a part to play in the coming war; Caspian, afraid and adrift, surrounded by foes; Harri, mutilated and chafing against the Empire’s shackles; Lady Ellara, wife to Prince Adelmar, who grieves and yet refuses to accept her husband’s death.

As they search for answers, in the imperial city, the regicide prince Jarrod has his eyes upon the Golden Throne, having eliminated both his father and brother. But he, too, still bears the scars of the battle at the Spire’s summit... and more besides.

And beneath the sands the Withered sleep, waiting.

Shadows of the Dreamspire is the second part of the epic fantasy trilogy The Raven's Tale.

Hope some of you will pick up this one as well, in which case let me know what you think (plus Goodreads and Amazon reviews always most welcome [-o< )

Unless you think it sucks, in which case my mum always told me it's better not to say anything :lol:
My face is tired.

Mantis
Admin

Re: Mah new book!

Postby Mantis » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:21 am

Congrats dude. Hardly seems long ago that you published the first one!

I'll definitely pick a copy up before the year is out, but I currently have six books on the go already and am failing at finishing any of them.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:29 am

Thanks man. April last year for the first one, at once feels like the blink of an eye and forever.

Going to take a few weeks to depressurise and actually focus on my day job, then will be diving into the next one. Eep.
My face is tired.

Rusty

Postby Rusty » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:57 am

Nice, I'll get straight on it.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:58 am

:D
My face is tired.

Return to Music and Literature