The Scribblings of a Madman

For your aural and visual pleasure.
PaladinAl

The Scribblings of a Madman

Postby PaladinAl » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:54 pm

So yeah, been making a proper effort to do writing since feeling more motivated after a while on medication. Got a zine of my poems and photographs done:

Anyone that wants one is free to drop me a PM and I'll send them one along. Also been working on some other projects, got a short play for a local theatre group in the works and also a novella with the working title of Dungeons & Dickheads. It's a fantasy romp with profanities and innuendos and ogres. Pretty much every character is a pervert. Think Pratchett meets Viz.

Also working on some other non-fiction stuff but that's kinda on the back burner. While I have a shit-ton of REAL LIFE RESPONSIBILITIES to chug through at the moment I'm just trying to take it as easy as possible so I don't end up going on a killing spree.

If you wanna keep an eye on my writing some of it is on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/alunparker1987 though most of my posts are related to politics and charity work. Or mildly trolling Peter Hitchens.
"O men, how long shall my honour be turned into shame?"
@alun_parker1987

Turned out nice again!

Mantis
Admin

Re: The Scribblings of a Madman

Postby Mantis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:25 pm

My mate's other half is into the whole zine thing, she goes to events all around the local area to share her own and pick up ones others have done. I had never heard of them until then but it seems like it's quite a big scene. Are you planning on taking yours along to something like that to share them around?

PaladinAl

Re: The Scribblings of a Madman

Postby PaladinAl » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Yeah, got a couple of things this weekend; Christmas party for the theatre group I'm in and I might be going to an open mic thing for a mental health charity Mad Poets Speak, just depends on how hungover I am from the party the night before! :P

Be neat if you could share your mates' Mrs' zine stuff, always curious to see what other writers are up to.
"O men, how long shall my honour be turned into shame?"
@alun_parker1987

Turned out nice again!

Return to Music and Literature