[RUMOUR] Battlefield Bad Company 3?

Shoot the shit.
Prey
Admin

[RUMOUR] Battlefield Bad Company 3?

Postby Prey » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:20 pm

The same insider leaker who correctly leaked the majority of inside news on Battlefield 1 is at it again this time however he has details surrounding a new outing in the much loved Bad Company 2 series, yep Bad Company 3 is possibly coming...

- Bad Company 3 is going to take place somewhere in the mid and post Vietnam War era leading right up to the Cold War.

- Campaign missions taking place throughout both conflicts although details mention it will NOT be historically accurate.

- Multiplayer sees the return of tighter maps compared to those seen in Battlefield 1 and 4. Conquest, Rush, Operations are all in. Even modes such as TDM and Domination are all said to be in.

- The game will have Battlefield 4 levels of customisation. Vehicles include tanks, LAVs and helicopters with much more vehicle centric gameplay.

- There is rumoured to be one completely new mode similar to Squad Obliteration from Battlefield 4 supporting ten players in 5v5 matches. Maps will be comparable in size to Bad Company 2 maps like Harvest Day, Oasis, and Grand Bazaar from Battlefield 3. In short, small-to-medium maps offering much more frantic condensed action bubbles.

- Four main classes. Assault, Engineer, Support, and Recon are all coming back. Insider AlmightyDaq claims Bad Company 3 could well bring back the Battlepack system and that more importantly there are no plan to add microtransaction mainly due to the massive backlash Star Wars: Battlefront 2 had.

- Possible Reveal @ E3 2018

Original insider information video:

Please make it happen EA. I never bought Battlefield 1 but Bad Company 2 is still one of my most cherished online gaming experiences and a new outing set in the 'Nam era would be simply fantastic.
Lee wrote:Holly fuck who is this above my comment?!

:O

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Re: [RUMOUR] Battlefield Bad Company 3?

Postby Raid » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:12 pm

more importantly there are no plan to add microtransaction mainly due to the massive backlash Star Wars: Battlefront 2 had.

I'll believe that when I see it. Until then I'm not interested.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Fuck and Yes!!

If I remember rightly the main character from both games mentions his father had been in the military so it might be about Marlow's dad. (I'm such a BC nerd...)

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Latest rumours about this are that this year's game will be set in WW2 and is being developed in Sweden. Next year might see Bad Company 3 released, which is being developed in LA.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:06 pm

I'm happy with either of those options.

Tank

Postby Tank » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:10 pm

This is why EA wins every time. Every. Time.
Prey wrote:Reminds me of school when I asked to borrow someone's football, said no and then laughed and said ok. Told them to shove it.

Jez

Postby Jez » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:20 pm

I get why EA have a bad reputation, especially recently, but for me I've had amazing value from the battlefield series. Nearly 600 hours alone in BF1 since release. BF4 and 3 together also hundreds of hours. I wont bash them on this series. BF1 in particular has been astounding, beautiful, superb map design, lots of history in the lore, the single player was even pretty good (for what's a MP game really). Technically flawless, no lag and maybe a handful of crashes in well over a year. I think they have cracked the problems that plagued them a little in previous titles with the new engine so going forward in to other games should be much smoother.

Animalmother

Postby Animalmother » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Tank wrote:This is why EA wins every time. Every. Time.

Not really Tank my good sir, I've bought 3 EA games in the past 4 years. 2 have been Battlefield titles which I've poured over a 1000 hours into without spending any extra money.

Yes EA are the worst cunts in the gaming industry but I do like how the BF games are done for the most part.

Return to FPS & Action