New Batman Arkham Details Leak

Shoot the shit.
Prey
Admin

New Batman Arkham Details Leak

Postby Prey » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:19 pm

So I thought I'd share some details that have been spreading like wildfire concerning the still highly secretive new Batman game currently in development at WB Games Montreal. Somehow various screens and concept art from the game leaked and although they don't seem to be available what they showed has been discussed at length by those who were privy to them. Here are a few of the details that are now coming to light...

- Official name is Batman: Arkham Apocalypse. Gotham is all but dead. Dilapidated and in ruin. Resembles more of an apocalyptic zombie game.
- Somewhat futuristic vibe to everything. How futuristic compared to previous outing currently unknown.
- The very much divisive Batmobile is OUT. Instead you will get to race around Gotham on a much sleeker much more dynamic Bat Bike. This thing can fit down back alleys while being chased. The design is said to be so sleek in nature that from a distance you can barely tell where the bike and Batman merge together due to how aerodynamic the form of it is.
- No enemies patrolling in cars as in Arkham Knight. Sadly no city dwellers either but there could well be some in other as yet unseen areas.
- Black Mask. Now a heavily scarred blonde haired female character when with no mask on.
- Gotham Map is huge vastly dwarfing anything from the previous games. Some are even calling it the best looking world map you have ever seen in any AAA game to date. Gotham itself is dense and as close to what you always wished it would look like in a game imaginable. A true fully fledged dystopia with Wayne Tower proudly sat in the middle. GCPD. GothCorp. Iceberg Lounge are all present. Oddly the city is said to be barely lit up in certain places and completely run down as if abandoned completely.
- Talon. Court of Owls. Character has been given a more none traditional look with something much more representative of a bulked up cyber suit.
- Robin is a playable character.

Many are calling BS on many of these points but it does also seem like a picture is forming as much of it also falls directly in line with previous leaked reports of the game. Hopefully it won't be too long till we find out.

Jez

Re: New Batman Arkham Details Leak

Postby Jez » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Haven't quite finished the last one but isn't it about time they tried a new direction and let this one be for a while.

Subway Diet

Postby Subway Diet » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Eh.
Ehhhhhh.

I guess I could play another one?
End of an Era

Wolfy
Oooh! :O

Postby Wolfy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:42 pm

They honestly could keep making these forever and I'd keep 100%ing them.
マイカル ウルフ
MAIKARU WORUFU

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Got to say, I have not regretted the time I have spent with any of them. I mean, I have to buy something in the Steam sales, and the GOTY versions of fucked-at-launch Batman games are a sitter :)
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Return to FPS & Action