Middle-Earth: Shadow of Wardor

Shoot the shit.
Edwin
the cunt

Re: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Wardor

Postby Edwin » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Didn't see a lot of gameplay in that gameplay video, it was all "cinematic" executions and other bollocks where you do nothing but watch the game play itself.
second_base wrote:You need to fuck off now...like right now dude.

Parv wrote:Edwin has been my least favourite forumite for a long time now.

Jez

Postby Jez » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Looks very similar to the last game. Many will be happy with that. I'm not so sure especially if it turns out to be icon glut again.

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:45 pm

You really think it looks similar? Short of them completely changing the genre of the game I'm not sure how much else you were expecting. Sure it's clearly built upon the first installment, but there looks to be quite a lot more depth to it this time around. As someone who was wary of them just repeating the same formula again with the sequel, this actually seems to be doing enough to pique my interest.

Jez

Postby Jez » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:32 pm

We'll see I guess. They don't really show a lot of the wider game and yeah they say they are making more of the nemesis thing but I don't think that's really evident from that video. The gameplay moves seem unchanged, same dialogue in parts.

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:26 am

It is a strange game in my head. I really enjoyed playing it, and went back to it reasonably recently having picked up the DLC in a Steam sale. Neither time did I finish it (indeed that DLC remains unplayed). Also while I really enjoyed it, the thought of more doesn't set my world afire.

I am sure I will still pick it up and enjoy it, but news of a sequel (not watched any vids) doesn't instill any excitement at this stage.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Previous

Return to FPS & Action