Resident Evil 7 Demo on Steam

Shoot the shit.
eVoL

Re: Resident Evil 7 Demo on Steam

Postby eVoL » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:49 pm

Its pretty good. Not the biggest fan of the wannabe Alien Isolation thing they do at parts, I found that a bit tedious. It’s quite rooted in classic RE gameplay so it depends if that’s what you’re after, it has a lot less in common with the RE4-6 style of being more action based. It has a good atmosphere but it also has sections that are a bit monotonous. It’s a good game, not a classic. If you have a great fondness for RE1-3 I think it’s worth playing.

That’s all a bit vague but there you go! 8)
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Tank

Postby Tank » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Actually mate thats pretty much what I wanted to hear. I did enjoy 4 but my heart belongs to the first 3.

I saw the other day on CDKeys the GOTY Edition is £17 so I was thinking about giving it a look. Thanks for the insight.
Prey wrote:Reminds me of school when I asked to borrow someone's football, said no and then laughed and said ok. Told them to shove it.

Lee

Postby Lee » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:49 am

It's pretty good and the voice acting is top notch but it does have some issues as eVoL says. Not did any of the DLC for it, so no idea what they are like. But under £20 for the lot I reckon is a good deal :)
Formerly MrAnnoyed

Previous

Return to FPS & Action