Frozen Thrown problems.

The strategy of playing ones role.
ERAN

Frozen Thrown problems.

Postby ERAN » Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:56 am

Ok, some time ago, due to wanting to be able to lan between my two pc's on one copy of Warcfraft 3 The Frozen Thrown, I installed a No CD crack.

Everything was good and well, I even got the latest patch working on it.

Then I read in one of the single player campaigns that I could get more missions from battle net. Now I had neveru sed battle net before and thought it would be interesting to get these extra missions as it's been claimed that they connect the story from Warcfraft 3 to the World of Warcraft. I tried but was told that my CD Key was invalid.

Now I don't know how to fix this problem, and I know If i reinstall The Frozen Thrown I'll lose all my saves (as that's what happened to me the last time I reinstalled the game).

Could someone please help me here?

If you want to speak to me privatly about how to fix it either PM me or contact me on messenger. You'll find me under Iamthechosen_one@hotmail.com

Thank you.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:16 am

If it is a legit copy then just reinstall (its easy to back up saves).... or remove the cracked exe and replace with the original (you should always back up your originals exes anyway when no-cding, yis just common sense). Dawdle.
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

ERAN

Postby ERAN » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:25 am

eVoL wrote:If it is a legit copy then just reinstall (its easy to back up saves).... or remove the cracked exe and replace with the original (you should always back up your originals exes anyway when no-cding, yis just common sense). Dawdle.
Well, there is one problem. I gave my copy to my little brother since for some reasin when i copied the cd for him it didn't work. I'm now use the copied version. He has the legit one but that's in hereford!

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:36 am

Well Id guess you were a bit goosed then, Bnet is pretty tight when it comes to authentication....
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

ERAN

Postby ERAN » Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:23 am

Well since it's a free legal download, could someone please send it to me, I'd be ever so greatful if they did!

Gibby

Postby Gibby » Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:41 am

You'll just have to borrow the legit copy I suppose. A bugger it is, isn't it.

banapaulo

Postby banapaulo » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:15 pm

Can I just laugh at the misspelling in the title?

*points and laughs*

Thanks.
katarn wrote:Oh yeah! I agree with Banapaulo. 8)

Return to Role Playing, RTS & Racing