Jurassic World Evolution

The strategy of playing ones role.
Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Jurassic World Evolution

Postby Snowy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:07 pm

OK so I am a sucker for a good management game/god game, and both Elite Dangerous and Planet Coaster have made me look favourably towards Frontier as a developer.

I have had my eye on this title for a while - basically cross Theme Park with the Jurassic Park films, add in random events guaranteed to mean dinosaurs meet tourists and manage the ensuing carnage and the aftermath.

There hasn't been much information about this one other than some holding pages on Frontier's site, but now a 10-minute gameplay demo is available and I think it looks fucking awesome:

So much so in fact that I have taken the canary plunge and pre-ordered it.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Jez

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Postby Jez » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:29 pm

This sort of thing isn't really my bag but I'd like to hope that it's going to be excellent so that I'll maybe give it a go.

Achtung Englander

Postby Achtung Englander » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:20 am

I scoffed at this when it was début at E3 last year because I did not want to look like I lost my cool to my colleague but secretly deep down I am genuinely looking forward to this !
Games playing : Doom / Attila Total War / Syndicate

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:07 am

See I saw it and thought straight off the bat that it was a great premise for a game, and as noted above I like Frontier's back catalogue and approach to games and think they will do a good job.

I always liked the idea of Jurassic Park, it was the implementation of the concept into the films that was so arse. Having a game where you can implement it with your own internal monologue rather than appalling wank that was the films 'stories' - that appeals a lot.

Yeah, looking forward to this.
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Return to Role Playing, RTS & Racing