Two Worlds 2: Call of the Tenebrae finally releasing in May

The strategy of playing ones role.
Prey
Admin

Two Worlds 2: Call of the Tenebrae finally releasing in May

Postby Prey » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:56 am

Two Worlds II was one of my favourite RPG's of the year when it first released back in 2011. It may not have had the best story or graphics or AAA budget behind it but it holds a special place in my heart still. Fast forward a whole SIX YEARS and it is receiving a brand new DLC content in the form of Call of the Tenebrae which although was due initially in 2016 is now coming out this May...

“Two Worlds 2: Call of the Tenebrae plunges the Hero into a decades-old mystery and a battle against a hideous, ancient evil known as The Tenebrae. The stakes have never been higher, but our hero won’t face this threat alone. Friends and foes both new and old await you, as you fight to discover the truth behind a powerful secret that will shake the Two Worlds universe to its core.”

Call of the Tenebrae includes a ten-plus hour adventure, and will be available as both an add-on for $10 or as a standalone title for those who don’t own a copy of the base game for $15. Players will travel to new areas populated with different enemies, which can be disposed of with fresh weapons. The game will also receive a face-lift with a “major HD engine update.”

Call of the Tenebrae releases on May 25th on PC and Linux only.

http://www.callofthetenebrae.com/en/

Jez

Re: Two Worlds 2: Call of the Tenebrae finally releasing in

Postby Jez » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:14 am

I liked the game ...in 2011. This needs a new game not some DLC nearly seven years later.

Pass.

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:22 am

They are actually in the process of making a new game...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/two-w ... 0-6436047/

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:24 am

I wonder if this is simply a way of reminding the world that TWII exists prior to the release of the third game, trying to get people enthused for TWIII kind of thing?

Like Prey, I enjoyed this when it came out. I didn't get too far into a replay a couple of years back, though... I don't think it's aged particularly well.
My face is tired.

Snowy
Metal as Fuck

Postby Snowy » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:02 pm

I have a strong suspicion that, post Witcher 3, the experience will not have aged well at all
RCHD wrote:Snowy is my favourite. He's a metal God.

Return to Role Playing, RTS & Racing