[RUMOUR] New KOTOR?

The strategy of playing ones role.
Prey
Admin

[RUMOUR] New KOTOR?

Postby Prey » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:48 am

Here's a rumor, courtesy of industry insider guy Liam Robertson, that BioWare Austin, which was originally created to develop the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO, is now in the early stages of work on a new Knights of the Old Republic game. Robertson revealed the info, based on his anonymous sources, as part of his Patreon-exclusive podcast last week, the good bits of which were then shared with the rest of us by The Star Wars Game Outpost.

“I’ve learned now that [BioWare Austin is] pretty much now exclusively working on Star Wars games and they’re going to be doing that for the indefinite future,” he said. “What they’re currently working on right now—and I have this on good authority—is a sort of remake/revival of Knights of the Old Republic. I don’t know when this is set to come out, but it has been in development for a little while now.”

http://www.pcgamer.com/rumor-a-new-koto ... re-austin/
Her face is tired. Leave her be ffs.

Sly Boots
MILF

Re: [RUMOUR] New KOTOR?

Postby Sly Boots » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:42 am

It'll be some sort of HD remaster, won't it?
My face is tired.

Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Postby Raid » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:27 am

I'd probably be happy with that; I never got around to playing them when they were new.

gpa-gone-west

Postby gpa-gone-west » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:19 am

I wouldn't mind a remaster either. Thought the first one was a great game in its day.
Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm"

The warrior whispers back "I am the storm"

Jez

Postby Jez » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:41 pm

They weren't bad at all the original games but I do think that time will not have been kind to them. I'm not sure how I feel about a whole new game in this franchise at the moment. An amazing amount of justice would need to be done to every aspect I think.

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:52 am

Apparently this has all been based off old info and Austin is currently not working on a new KOTOR game. Most of the studio is helping out with the new IP that Edmonton is developing.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

Return to Role Playing, RTS & Racing