Outlast 2

The strategy of playing ones role.
gpa-gone-west

Outlast 2

Postby gpa-gone-west » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:50 pm

OK, no idea if anybody played the first outlast game, it scared the crap out of me on occasions. Now if that wasn't enough, the demo for Outlast 2 is available on steam, now. I have downloaded it, but haven't plucked up courage to play it yet. :shock:

If you haven't played the first, go on youtube and search for twitch videos of people playing outlast. Its the funniest thing you will ever watch.
Just once I want radiation to turn something into a giant fluffy bunny, instead of the Grand Poobah of all Mirelurks.

STuG

Re: Outlast 2

Postby STuG » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:40 pm

I played it (the first game) got unnerved and didn't go back.

:D

Thanks for the heads up on the sequel, will have to retry the original first i suppose.

gpa-gone-west

Postby gpa-gone-west » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:54 pm

STuG wrote:I played it (the first game) got unnerved and didn't go back.

:D

Thanks for the heads up on the sequel, will have to retry the original first i suppose.

Go for it you bloody wuss. :lol:
Just once I want radiation to turn something into a giant fluffy bunny, instead of the Grand Poobah of all Mirelurks.

gpa-gone-west

Postby gpa-gone-west » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:24 pm

OK, you can fuck right off if you think I am playing this in the dark. I have had two 'Ooh yer bleeder's' already. I don't fucking think so. :?

STuG

Postby STuG » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:25 pm

Just been creeping around the woods in the demo...there is some really nice lighting in this game.

gpa-gone-west

Postby gpa-gone-west » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:25 pm

STuG wrote:Just been creeping around the woods in the demo...there is some really nice lighting in this game.

The lighting and sound, give incredible atmosphere.

Return to Role Playing, RTS & Racing