The Karters

The strategy of playing ones role.
Prey
Admin

The Karters

Postby Prey » Fri May 06, 2016 11:30 am

The Karters is an arcade karting game, inspired by Crash Team Racing’s gameplay, dynamics and overall design. Grab one of the killing weapons, compete with the opponents and smash them in the Arena mode. Challenge your friends in a local or global multiplayer, where only one can win. Pick one of the thrilling maps and try to find alternative routes to outsmart your rivals and get the gold!

Steam Greenlight page...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =673389947
Her face is tired. Leave her be ffs.

Subway Diet

Re: The Karters

Postby Subway Diet » Fri May 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Huh. I mean, it looks fun and all, but I'm actually more intrigued as to why you chose to give this a signal boost. :-k

Like, not criticising or anything. Just wondering how it came to your attention and if you perhaps have a stake in it? Just wanting more Kart racers on PC is also an acceptable answer. ;)
End of an Era

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Fri May 06, 2016 1:35 pm

Subway Diet wrote:Huh. I mean, it looks fun and all, but I'm actually more intrigued as to why you chose to give this a signal boost. :-k

Like, not criticising or anything. Just wondering how it came to your attention and if you perhaps have a stake in it? Just wanting more Kart racers on PC is also an acceptable answer. ;)

Because the Mario Kart series is so popular and not on PC? I dunno. Spur of the moment thing?

:-s

Mantis
Admin

Postby Mantis » Fri May 06, 2016 1:39 pm

I sense a Preys World Papers scandal.

So, exactly how many offshore investments in developers that produce kart racing PC titles do you have, Prey?

Prey
Admin

Postby Prey » Fri May 06, 2016 1:52 pm

This will be my fifth offshore karting racing game investment this quarter. I have a disease. :cry:

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Fri May 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Feel like you've let yourself down with this one, Prey. I'd say it has changed my opinion of you, but... well... :wink:
My face is tired.

Return to Role Playing, RTS & Racing