Kingdom Come: Deliverance - out Feb 13th

The strategy of playing ones role.
Raid
Duke of Preys-World

Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance - out Feb 13th

Postby Raid » Mon May 14, 2018 5:47 pm

I did what I usually do with big games these days; play the first few hours, lose my enthusiasm over one small part (in this case it was trying to acquire the armour to be allowed out of the first castle you find yourself in), and then never load the game up again.

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Mon May 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Raid wrote:I did what I usually do with big games these days; play the first few hours, lose my enthusiasm over one small part (in this case it was trying to acquire the armour to be allowed out of the first castle you find yourself in), and then never load the game up again.

You don't even need to get the armour. You can do what I did (I didn't even realise there WAS armour to get) and just jump off the bridge between the villagers' huts and the castle. After I did that I read how other people got out and felt like a right idiot :lol:

@Evol it depends how bothered you are by little niggles versus some excellent immersive gameplay. If you're likely to be put off by having the odd staircase that's unaccountably hard to get up and weird things like that then maybe swerve it, but if you can look past a lack of polish then it's excellent. FWIW I loved it.
My face is tired.

eVoL

Postby eVoL » Tue May 15, 2018 12:53 pm

I'm going against my better judgement and resisting it for now. Lets finish the games I'm playing first and get this in the next sale ;)
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Jez

Postby Jez » Tue May 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Well worth it.great game.

Lee

Postby Lee » Wed May 16, 2018 12:01 am

Excellent game you meant there Jez [-X
Formerly MrAnnoyed

Jez

Postby Jez » Wed May 16, 2018 9:34 am

Yes. Of course that!

It's one I didn't have time to finish before I left the UK. Probably won't finish it ever now. But maybe I'll flash it up again some time during a dry spell.

Glad it sold well for the dev team though they have a lot of talent and done a lot of things right with this. Looks good for anything they maybe do in future.

Previous

Return to Role Playing, RTS & Racing