The Witcher 3 [PC, PS4, XBone] - Hearts of Stone - 13/10

The strategy of playing ones role.
Medicine Man

Re: The Witcher 3 [PC, PS4, XBone] - Hearts of Stone - 13/10

Postby Medicine Man » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:32 am

Rusty

Postby Rusty » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:58 pm

So, this has just popped up on GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition.

What does this include? I don't have any DLC but can only see 1 called Hearts something or other that I can get for 4 squid. Does this include anything else?

Oh, I read abit further down the page. Includes Hearts of Stone and blood and wine.
So just about the same price as the DLC alone so a good buy if you want it all :)

Sly Boots
MILF

Postby Sly Boots » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:54 pm

Rusty wrote:So, this has just popped up on GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_of_the_year_edition.

What does this include? I don't have any DLC but can only see 1 called Hearts something or other that I can get for 4 squid. Does this include anything else?

Oh, I read abit further down the page. Includes Hearts of Stone and blood and wine.
So just about the same price as the DLC alone so a good buy if you want it all :)

The expansions, the second in particular (B&W) are yuuuge and also include some of the best content in the game, so very much worth the price of admission there.
My face is tired.

Jez

Postby Jez » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:54 pm

Well worth it also. Best DLC I've ever played as it doesn't feel like DLC, both feel like games in their own right in many ways.

Previous

Return to Role Playing, RTS & Racing