Re: Civilization V

Postby Medicine Man » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Papers, Please mod...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =223772176

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA! :D

DjchunKfunK

Postby DjchunKfunK » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm

I've caught the Civ bug again. Started a new game last night on an archipelago map as I've never tried one of those types of maps before and I fancied a game with more naval combat. It was a slow start as the starting island I was on was pretty small and not exactly conducive to fast growth, but after a few hundred years I was up to three cities and was starting to push out and explore a bit.

I've got a variety of mods running in this game taken from the reddit Battle Royal mod pack. Most of them are related to a load of new Civs and so I picked The Buccaneers as my civ of choice this game, it felt right what with playing on islands. I might start a bit of a Lets Play for this seeing as I have the next two weeks off.
Check out my new gaming blog Player State. Updated every Wednesday.

gpa-gone-west

Postby gpa-gone-west » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:43 pm

DjchunKfunK wrote:I've caught the Civ bug again. Started a new game last night on an archipelago map as I've never tried one of those types of maps before and I fancied a game with more naval combat. It was a slow start as the starting island I was on was pretty small and not exactly conducive to fast growth, but after a few hundred years I was up to three cities and was starting to push out and explore a bit.

I've got a variety of mods running in this game taken from the reddit Battle Royal mod pack. Most of them are related to a load of new Civs and so I picked The Buccaneers as my civ of choice this game, it felt right what with playing on islands. I might start a bit of a Lets Play for this seeing as I have the next two weeks off.

Funny you should post that, because I re-installed Civ5 last night. I don't care how old it is, its still a damned fine game.
Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm"

The warrior whispers back "I am the storm"

Previous

Return to Role Playing, RTS & Racing